✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm so scared :(

Lore

it could be a Golden Slumbers Slumber Party! :awesome:

:awesome: :awesome:

I think an orgy would be the best route.

:lol:

:|

that might be a bad move... you might end up seducing the intruder

:uhoh: I'd only do it if the intruder is Matt Bellamy or Brandon Flowers :P

The guy seems to be a psychopath :bigcry: I came back home and talked with a neighbor and she told me the guy didn't steal anything, he just attacked the woman, used a cigarrette to burn her, used a knife and he said he'd do something to her daughter if she called the police :bigcry:

The guy seems to be a psychopath :bigcry: I came back home and talked with a neighbor and she told me the guy didn't steal anything, he just attacked the woman, used a cigarrette to burn her, used a knife and he said he'd do something to her daughter if she called the police :bigcry:

I'm staying with my cousins tomorrow after school, there's no way I'll be alone at home this weekend :uhoh:

Good idea - this is really scary. I hope that the police will catch this guy very soon like right now.

Best wishes - and glad that you can stay with your cousins. :hug:

Guest howyousawtheworld
hmm, it'll be inconvenient for sure to move to another place as those things can happen ANYWHERE. Stay safe Lore.

Err the important thing is she's with people she knows and trusts.

It really is an unpleasant feeling insecure in your own home. I hope the victim of this crime is alright as I hope yourself is.

nope D:

Put a sign on your door that says something like: "Beware of dog. It's a Presa Canario, so don't even try."

FYI on the Presa Canario breed: Originally bred to guard and fight with cattle, an attack by this dog has been described as hopeless for the victim. They are a guardian breed with man-stopping ability, incredible power and a complete lack of fear.

thanks guys, well I don't want to stay there alone yet so I'm spending the day with my cousins. There was press and photographers outside the building this morning I avoided them of course but they were interviewing people, it was on TV news just a minutes ago :s