✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Odd Future

MrMagpie

I know this forum is really white but....

...what do people think of Odd Future? They are making lots of buzz.

I donno, seems like a bunch of kids who like to talk shit but can't back it up or handle when they are shown some shit.

Swag.

I know this forum is really white but....

...what do people think of Odd Future? They are making lots of buzz.

I donno, seems like a bunch of kids who like to talk shit but can't back it up or handle when they are shown some shit.

Swag.

First off, most OF fans are white.

Secondly, I don't think they're necessarily "talking shit," at least from what I've heard of them. Guys like Tyler and Earl are kind of reminiscent of early Eminem (but way more violent). Would you have made the same point against Eminem when he uses lines like "I'm a cannibal/I ain't trying to shoot you/I'm trying to cut you into pieces and eat you"? Either way, I like what I hear so far. I'm interested to see how their careers will pan out.

they did a show at the opera house here last night and they brought down i think 8 of the 10 members with only Earl and Mike G missing. the show turned typically chaotic by the end but all in all the reviews have been positive.

i compare their music to a car crash. it's ugly but you can't look away. theres something haunting, almost frightening about their music. i'm not that big on hip hop so i'm probably not the target audience for their music but i do think they are incredible rappers with perfect "flow".

I love them. Don't really understand why there is so much hype around them but i like it.

Both of Tyler's albums are extremely dull. Cool, but just too long.

I prefer Earl.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhycjXvFDy8]YouTube - ‪Odd Future - Orange Juice (OFWGKTA)‬‏[/ame]