✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny on a stratocaster!

PianoRocker

aaaaah, the very first thing i noticed, strats and strats and strats (he's got more than one after all^^)

neatly painted, bad ass sounding strats!

you know, yesterday i picked up one of mine, playing some coldplay and thinking "yeah i'm too lazy to walk upstairs to grab THE 'coldplay-guitar', my Thinline, but the strat will do well; however i think jonny did never have any of these in his life? too bad, they're good..." and just that evening, my eyes caught him rocking on a strat *____*

:stunned::stunned: Holy shit! I think that was the best version of that song I'v ever heard :shocked2:

Oh and that awesome dude. Thank you. I cant believe hes brought it back :D

hmmmmm.... X&Y era was the only time he didn't bring it up on stage, was it not? ;D

he'd always use it for don't panic, see the glastonbury festivals (except 05), arobtth live 2003 DVD, chinese sleep chant + gpasuyf recently during viva tours and now again =D

i really like the guitar, has an awesome look and feel to it, but i personally own a thinline =)

hmmmmm.... X&Y era was the only time he didn't bring it up on stage, was it not? ;D

he'd always use it for don't panic, see the glastonbury festivals (except 05), arobtth live 2003 DVD, chinese sleep chant + gpasuyf recently during viva tours and now again =D

i really like the guitar, has an awesome look and feel to it, but i personally own a thinline =)

Damn he never played it when they came here on the VIVA tour