✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Quick question about the new songs...

Which song was it where the 'walking man' video was displayed on screen while the band were playing at Rock IM and AM Ring? I remember watching the video from Rock IM Ring but it was untitled at that point and it seemed pretty cool, but since a lot of new songs were played at AM I've been getting mixed up and can't seem to figure out which song it was :confused:

Stupid question I know, but I'm presuming that people will know and it'll save me having to go through every song :P

this song is a funny one. it's so simple, yet so alien to coldplay's songwriting in the past. There are aspects of it I like, but is it wrong of me to say that I won't be sure what my opinion is of it until I hear the album as a whole? Part of me says thats a cop out.

this song is a funny one. it's so simple, yet so alien to coldplay's songwriting in the past. There are aspects of it I like, but is it wrong of me to say that I won't be sure what my opinion is of it until I hear the album as a whole? Part of me says thats a cop out.

Total cop out. ;)

Total cop out. ;)

in which case I says, that it's not bad, but not particularly unique, which despite the accessibility of the last two albums, is something I've come to expect from coldplay. At least in Viva la vida there was a clearly colorful, unique flavor in all the tracks, such as strawberry swing, cemeteries, yes, etc. whereas I feel like songs like this and charlie brown could just as easily belong to a wide variety of radio-friendly alternative bands. But a clearer album version could change my mind...