✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Allergies

Turk

I want to saw my nose off with a hacksaw. But I think it migth hurt without novicane so I am trying alternate strategies. A hippie in a natural foods store told me to eat local honey to prevent allergies but it does nothing. Allegra does nothing, I think the only solution would be to live in a bubble. Also thats the last time I take medical advice from a hippie

Bubble-Boy-thumb-560xauto-23500.gif

I want to saw my nose off with a hacksaw. But I think it migth hurt without novicane so I am trying alternate strategies. A hippie in a natural foods store told me to eat local honey to prevent allergies but it does nothing. Allegra does nothing, I think the only solution would be to live in a bubble. Also thats the last time I take medical advice from a hippie

Bubble-Boy-thumb-560xauto-23500.gif

:laugh3: But the hippies sometimes are right, depending on how severe the allergy is.. You could go see an allergist about it, and there are things that do help.. It's basically a reaction we have - the body is thinking it's trying to deal with a cold virus or some infection, but gets confused thinking pollen is the 'bug'. If you just want to make it through the worst of it and not see an allergist, then:

(1) wear a micron particle filter when outside, or

(2) live in a bubble! :laugh3: (Actually, getting a really good air filter system for the house helps people with sever allergy problems.)

or (3) move to one of the driest desert on earth.

The nose knows no known notes, and lord knows which nose has no cure. Sub-micron filter, depending on the pollen size. Do you have allergy experts in Istanbul? It's a bit of a process, but they test you for sensitivity to a variety of known allergens, give you a series of shots, and often patients are cured or at least have the right means to deal with the allergy issues. (I need to do much the same soon myself, with ragweed season approaching in a few months)..