✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I just had a minor heart attack

Megalomania

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess what? I bought a new betta today.. you inspired me with your new bettas hhaaha

Really? Nice! :wacko:

Pictures! :whip: :lips:

And Mark, if you're not going to post anything other then bad puns, please don't post in my thread.

Aw, so cute! :blush: I have that same turtle! :lol: I had to remove it because I didn't have enough space though. :wacky:

Thought of any names yet? :wacky:

Is it a female veiltail? :thinking:

Yay, thanks! Yep, it's a female veiltail... I haven't named it yet. Have you named yours?.. Haha, yeah I got the turtle, fish, etc all from petsmart. :laugh3:... I've noticed it's been looking at it's reflection in the marbles A LOT haha... So far I haven't seen it flare its gills at me yet :smug:

I had a betta.

He died like a month ago. :bigcry:

He was so pretty... But I never cleaned the tank or did water changes so I guess that's what happens. :(

I AM A SCHMUCK.

This thread makes me sad now. I might get a new one to be like you guys :D and I miss him.

And I promise I'll take care of my tank better now.

Yay, thanks! Yep, it's a female veiltail... I haven't named it yet. Have you named yours?.. Haha, yeah I got the turtle, fish, etc all from petsmart. :laugh3:... I've noticed it's been looking at it's reflection in the marbles A LOT haha... So far I haven't seen it flare its gills at me yet :smug:

Yes, I ended up naming the new guy Bliss, after the Muse song. :wacky:

Me too! I love Petsmart. :heart:

She's checking herself out. :wink3: :lol: :P

Don't worry about flaring, some bettas really love flaring and others won't do it at all. Usually they will flare if you hold a mirror in front of them though, you should try it! :wacko:

I had a betta.

He was so pretty... But I never cleaned the tank or did water changes so I guess that's what happens. :(

I AM A SCHMUCK.

This thread makes me sad now. I might get a new one to be like you guys :D and I miss him.

Aw. :bigcry: Yeah, for any tank unfiltered under 5 gallons you really should try to do one 50% and one 100% water change a week. :\ It's annoying, but without water changes the ammonia builds up so fast and poisons them. :bigcry:

You should! :wacko:

I had a betta.

I AM A SCHMUCK.

That's what happened to my last betta. :confused: it lived for 4 yrs though.. But it's ok, we can still save bettas. ;)

Yes, I ended up naming the new guy Bliss, after the Muse song. :wacky:

Me too! I love Petsmart. :heart:

She's checking herself out. :wink3: :lol: :P

Don't worry about flaring, some bettas really love flaring and others won't do it at all. Usually they will flare if you hold a mirror in front of them though, you should try it! :wacko:

Great name! ;)... I named mine Ponyo, after the japanese cartoon goldfish. Eventhough mine isn't orange but close enough haha

Yes! She knows she looks pretty haha :P

I read your comment earlier today.. So I showed her a small mirror. And she still didn't show her gills. She just showed off her fins and danced haha :laugh3:

That's what happened to my last betta. :confused: it lived for 4 yrs though.. But it's ok, we can still save bettas. ;)

I've only had mine for a month, and the new one for about a week so far. :wacky:

Although I've kept guppies and platies for about 8 months. :thinking: Although I got really lazy with water changes and whatnot with them. I feel bad about that. :uhoh:

Great name! ;)... I named mine Ponyo, after the japanese cartoon goldfish. Eventhough mine isn't orange but close enough haha

Yes! She knows she looks pretty haha :P

I read your comment earlier today.. So I showed her a small mirror. And she still didn't show her gills. She just showed off her fins and danced haha :laugh3:

Cute name! I love naming animals in foreign languages. :wacky:

They're smarter than we give them credit for! :P

Haha, she was too smart for that trick! :lol:

CHRISTINA I SAVED MY BETA FROM THE 1/2 GALLON TANK HE USED TO LIVE IN

119v21h.jpg

Lucky punk has a leaf hammock and LED lights that can change colours like the tank's some sort of bachelor pad. :shifty:

Haha, thanks so much for the advice, he seems way happier. :P

I've only had mine for a month, and the new one for about a week so far. :wacky:

Although I've kept guppies and platies for about 8 months. :thinking: Although I got really lazy with water changes and whatnot with them. I feel bad about that. :uhoh:

It's alright. Just keep taking care of your babies ;)