✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris' shirt

Gigi88

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give much importance to the titles. It's like 'Don't judge a book by it's cover' for me. For example, 'Love in a lethal dose' could be something like new 'Fix you' or it could be another 'Glass of Water'. It could be anything.

Exactly. Titles don't necessarily describe the song that they are naming--just look at Parachutes, Amsterdam, Viva la Vida, I Bloom Blaum, etc. None of those songs have anything to do with the overall themes and lyrics of the songs. I bet Car Kids will be a fantastic song despite it's rather odd title. :)

Charlie Brown seems like the only song I'd consider possible for a main single. They're playing the album's main hits at these festivals. :)

i thought that also, i hope your right :) it seems to be the most popular out of the new songs they played.

• 2 months later...
Charlie Brown = The Next Viva La Viva

Meaning it's going to get to number 1 in the charts all over the world and be the most important song of the year?

Nah. Doubt it. Nothing in MX will top the commercial success of that song.

Meaning it's going to get to number 1 in the charts all over the world and be the most important song of the year?

Nah. Doubt it. Nothing in MX will top the commercial success of that song.

Yeah. I don't think Coldplay will ever have a song more popular than Viva la Vida. :nod: