Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62.3k
  • Views 2.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

M'kay, well then:

ย 

ย 

ย 

835de6f4ca1d11e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

ย 

tumblr_m6vdsqsKYp1qm4foso1_1280.png

(^ I may have posted these already, but I forget if I did)

ย 

tumblr_m6yu51iUQJ1qm4foso1_1280.png

ย 

9abf910cd6a811e1b3b8123138105e7f_7.jpg

(Sassy Will)

ย 

c4443b78dab211e1a24f1231381b4d9b_7.jpg

ย 

94b20cb2dab411e1829522000a1e88aa_7.jpg

ย 

ed63c0b4dab711e1a2ce22000a1c86dc_7.jpg

ย 

cf594406da9711e1942b123138190f7f_7.jpg

ย 

cc5e53b2dabb11e1923f22000a1e8803_7.jpg

(Phil trapped in a glass box . . . dunno why, he just is)

ย 

tumblr_m809f9ESgu1qm4foso1_1280.png

ย 

Like Japanese video games? That aren't in english? *coughcoughIdolm@ster*

Sorry the random drawing sort of threw me off..... I don't think so...

M'kay, well then:

ย 

ย 

ย 

835de6f4ca1d11e1bf341231380f8a12_7.jpg

ย 

tumblr_m6vdsqsKYp1qm4foso1_1280.png

(^ I may have posted these already, but I forget if I did)

ย 

tumblr_m6yu51iUQJ1qm4foso1_1280.png

ย 

9abf910cd6a811e1b3b8123138105e7f_7.jpg

(Sassy Will)

ย 

c4443b78dab211e1a24f1231381b4d9b_7.jpg

ย 

94b20cb2dab411e1829522000a1e88aa_7.jpg

ย 

ed63c0b4dab711e1a2ce22000a1c86dc_7.jpg

ย 

cf594406da9711e1942b123138190f7f_7.jpg

ย 

cc5e53b2dabb11e1923f22000a1e8803_7.jpg

(Phil trapped in a glass box . . . dunno why, he just is)

ย 

tumblr_m809f9ESgu1qm4foso1_1280.png

ย 

Niceee

ย 

But who's the person behind Karate Chris?

SHINee3.giftumblr_ldcdm8s3oj1qzg4dd.gif2dj55kz.gif2iw9g8l.gif2j2cm80.gifringdingdong_lastpart.jpg

:blank:

ย 

That reminds me; a girl at nerd camp/CTY danced to Lucifer at the CTY Talent Show.

That's okay! :P wait...were you talking to me...:inquisitive:

:blank:

ย 

That reminds me; a girl at nerd camp/CTY danced to Lucifer at the CTY Talent Show.

There's too much lip touching in the video :|

You could tell it was Lucifer? xD

ย 

Oh wow, she might have been a Shawol :lol:

That's okay! :P wait...were you talking to me...:inquisitive:

ย 

Yes, indeed I was, I'm Julia by the by. I just kinda post my drawings, though I haven't been on here for a while, and when that happens, it's a random post/mini-spam . . . though the mini-spam is new.

You could tell it was Lucifer? xD

ย 

Oh wow, she might have been a Shawol :lol:

No; there was a projector off to the side of the stage that was projecting the person's name and what they were doing for their act. xD

ย 

:huh:

She did have pigtails...

^ Ohhh.

ย 

I don't think so, but she did dance well. :shrug:

ย 

"lavaholic" :wtf:

wait, it's loverholic...never mind.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.