May 7, 201412 yr Can I join your circle of friends? :hug: Yeah sure but once you come in you can never come out....... Unless you delete us as friends. Hey Reagan what is that picture you posted its closing me out of my tapatalk. Ps. Golfing send me a request and ill except in the morning. I'm on tapatalk now
May 7, 201412 yr See you Guys tommorow nearly midnight where I am school in the morning. Reagan best if luck. The rest of you just keep on keeping on. Peace :dazzled:
May 7, 201412 yr Yeah sure but once you come in you can never come out....... Unless you delete us as friends. Hey Reagan what is that picture you posted its closing me out of my tapatalk. Ps. Golfing send me a request and ill except in the morning. I'm on tapatalk now Haha done, sounds like a deal. Goodnight! : )
May 7, 201412 yr I wanted to wear a white shirt and red bow tie but my mom wouldn't let me Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr Ah I'll have to look for one when I get back. I saw the vinyl of GS on the Tonight Show last night and it looked beautiful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr Ah I'll have to look for one when I get back. I saw the vinyl of GS on the Tonight Show last night and it looked beautiful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yea CANNOT wait to have that.
May 7, 201412 yr Apparently it's only available through target online :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr Apparently it's only available through target online :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Are you sure, isn't this it? http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Stories-Coldplay/dp/B00J0H0YN2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399503494&sr=8-1&keywords=ghost+stories+vinyl
May 7, 201412 yr Apparently it's only available through target online :/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk will it be sold in store?
May 7, 201412 yr will it be sold in store? I don't think so. As far as I know, Target will be the only physical store to sell the CD/record and on their website it said not available in stores Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr I don't think so. As far as I know, Target will be the only physical store to sell the CD/record and on their website it said not available in stores Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I thought that was just for the deluxe album
May 7, 201412 yr I don't know. We'll see. I might wait and see if Coldplay does a super bundle like they did for MX Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr Time to bring honor to my family. I'll be back in a few hours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May 7, 201412 yr Time to bring honor to my family. I'll be back in a few hours Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk goodluck!
May 8, 201412 yr Im surprised target hasnt announced the winners yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Create an account or sign in to comment