• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

It's called the "Outstanding Student" Award. There's one for all the practical arts classes. Mine is for engineering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!! Best of luck!!! Let us know if you win!! :) my school does something similar. Most academic and Most improved and senior sports star and just or sports star. I won most improved last year. It's not really most improved its kind of based on each one of my teachers opinions on being a good worker and having good behaviour!!

Thanks I feel recognition especially in school can boost someone's confidence. Which I have very little of. I hate public speaking and having to play an instrument in front of people by myself but in a group I'm fine. I also get worked up over small things.

Thanks I feel recognition especially in school can boost someone's confidence. Which I have very little of. I hate public speaking and having to play an instrument in front of people by myself but in a group I'm fine. I also get worked up over small things.

I could've posted the same thing. Public speaking is just a no. I'm freaking out enough about having to go on a stage haha

That's awesome to hear!

I think she was just jealous that we were gonna bro it up and she'd feel left out.

she ended up squeezing her way 5 rows in front of me so she could be 2 people from the rail :lol:

She's lucky she wasn't killed. There were tons of big guys around her

I could've posted the same thing. Public speaking is just a no. I'm freaking out enough about having to go on a stage haha

I have problems talking in front of large groups but not a church for example; last year I was at a q&a with Zachary quinto aka Spock from the new Star Trek movies. I had thought about what I wanted to ask for days but decided it was stupid. On the day I worked up the courage to ask my question, I tapped the mic when handed it to me and cleared my throat asked him the question while shaking and nearly crying. He was so nice he listened and afterwards we got a picture and autograph. I checked the Internet a few days later turns I started the rumours he might appear on the Big Bang theory by asking him that!?!?! It was unreal

What annoys the hell out of me in GA is when one person gets in front of you, dances like a crazy person until they have 10 square feet of space, and then their friends join them

Nothing is worse than people squeezing up a ton of rows, or even worse "I HAVE FRIENDS UP THERE" and of course there are none

It used to be tall people but then I grew :lol:

I have problems talking in front of large groups but not a church for example; last year I was at a q&a with Zachary quinto aka Spock from the new Star Trek movies. I had thought about what I wanted to ask for days but decided it was stupid. On the day I worked up the courage to ask my question, I tapped the mic when handed it to me and cleared my throat asked him the question while shaking and nearly crying. He was so nice he listened and afterwards we got a picture and autograph. I checked the Internet a few days later turns I started the rumours he might appear on the Big Bang theory by asking him that!?!?! It was unreal

Here's what I took away from that... YOU MET FREAKING ZACHARY QUINTO

Nothing is worse than people squeezing up a ton of rows, or even worse "I HAVE FRIENDS UP THERE" and of course there are none

It used to be tall people but then I grew :lol:

I didn't realize how short I am until I went to a concert and stood in GA. I thought 5' 11" was decent...

that's amazing!!!

I submitted a question for a Paramore Q&A on Parahoy but they didn't choose my question. It was fine because I ended up 4 rows back from the center for it