✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

ColdplayingfromKansas

What did you major in? I'm in high school so I'm just thinking about a summer job right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a B.S. in Health Care Management. I am trying hard to find a job, I check the listings daily, but it's hard to stand out in a sea of people also looking for jobs. I spent over an hour last night just trying to make a cover letter better haha. I just don't want to be here 6 months later still searching, even though that's very possible.

• Replies 62.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MaxRide

• taameen**sparks**

• The Doctor

• Mrk

My Ipod is acting drunk . I pre-ordered Ghost Stories and the Artwork for "Midnight" is replaced by a Destiny's Child picture and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

I would feel violated. Beyonce is everywhere.

Ok 1 chapter done 2 to go. The worst part is I wasn't even in class today but I was told the homework, So being the good diligent student I work on feel free to drop writing tips.

Ps. Make it believable for a teenager, not some scholars English that could get me in trouble for PLAGIARISM. My English teacher has a thing about that

Okay so I'm still kinda new to the forums, and I'm completely failing with the search bar. When I saw CP on the last tour, there was this girl with a jacket exactly like Chris' on the viva la Vida tour. I was wondering if there was a thread showing how to make one

Ghoststories, the ghost of Steve Jobs is sending you subliminal massages. That's why the album is called Ghost Stories.

So is he trying to tell me that Coldplay's Future plan is to stop being a rock band , and begin a tribute Band for Destiny's Child ?

Have you considered moving? I don't know what your situation is, and I won't assume anything, but it might be easier if you found a job somewhere else and moved for it.

I don't really want to move state tbh, I really like Florida haha. I am willing to move around in-state though, I think, if the job is really worth it. I'd just like to get my foot in the door somewhere and go from there. Not expecting an amazing job right out of college, even though that is what college sells you when you are there -- takes these classes, and upon graduation, a guy in a suit will offer you a 70k year job as you walk across the stage at commencement ceremony. Ha.

I don't really want to move state tbh, I really like Florida haha. I am willing to move around in-state though, I think, if the job is really worth it. I'd just like to get my foot in the door somewhere and go from there. Not expecting an amazing job right out of college, even though that is what college sells you when you are there -- takes these classes, and upon graduation, a guy in a suit will offer you a 70k year job as you walk across the stage at commencement ceremony. Ha.

I understand that. Well good luck. Florida is a big state. It shouldn't be hard to find a job somewhere