August 17, 201115 yr . . . On a random side note, does anyone else feel kinda bad for poor Guy getting thrown into all these silly rumors?
August 17, 201115 yr On Facebook? maybe, maybe not who says... . . . On a random side note, does anyone else feel kinda bad for poor Guy getting thrown into all these silly rumors? I can't follow
August 17, 201115 yr more random I JUST FOUND OUR GROUP PIC :dance: :dance: now just waiting till Océane gives the link of our lip dup to Axel
August 17, 201115 yr . . . On a random side note, does anyone else feel kinda bad for poor Guy getting thrown into all these silly rumors? Me. He needs to do something about it..
August 17, 201115 yr I can't follow[/color] Tabloids have been saying Guy was first dating Lindsay Lohan and now they're saying he's dedicating Mylo Xyloto to Miley Cyrus :| It's ridiculous.
August 17, 201115 yr Tabloids have been saying Guy was first dating Lindsay Lohan and now they're saying he's dedicating Mylo Xyloto to Miley Cyrus :| It's ridiculous. :wtf: Lindsay Lohan?? I thought he has a better taste
Create an account or sign in to comment