October 9, 201114 yr thanks :nice: no didn't you read 'next to that GUY' :P one of my friends is called Cel
October 9, 201114 yr thanks :nice: no didn't you read 'next to that GUY' :P one of my friends is called Cel[/color] Yes I've readen that but I got confused cause I know your name is Celien so I thought it may be you :P I would like to be on the place of Cel :dance: :laugh3: Fran just read my fic[/color] Haha, true :smug:
October 9, 201114 yr Yes I've readen that but I got confused cause I know your name is Celien so I thought it may be you :P I would like to be on the place of Cel :dance: :laugh3: Haha, true :smug: :lol: I said to him I was writing a story and he was like 'I want to be in it!!' so now he is :P yes you will, and you will more when you read more :sneaky:
October 9, 201114 yr Oh hey Celien! :wacko: How have you been? I'm guessing Alien Radio is Fran. Hi Fran! :nice: I don't think I've talked to you before. I'm Ly.
October 9, 201114 yr Hey Ly! :nice: I'm pretty good these days, got to know today that I can do exam for my brown belt next week :uhoh: hope it'll be good
October 9, 201114 yr Could I be in the story Celien? :P yeah, fine for me it's just a name since I don't know what you look like :P but you can say that it's you
October 9, 201114 yr Okay, tonight at midnight my first album will be finished! :dance: I decided to release a 4 song solo EP next year, and a full band EP and LP in 2013/2014. :smug2: I want to take time, I'm still young :P
October 9, 201114 yr yeah, fine for me it's just a name since I don't know what you look like :P but you can say that it's you[/color] Haha oh okay, thanks! :nice: :dance:
October 9, 201114 yr Yes, really a lot. :) I still need to find a bassist so I'm taking that into account.
October 9, 201114 yr Yes, really a lot. :) I still need to find a bassist so I'm taking that into account. good luck with finding one then
Create an account or sign in to comment