harrisonrules

"The two of us, we drove

A speeding ghost and a shadow

Luminous the road to the sea

We swam from the shallows

To bottle lightning’s glow

Where we’re gonna run, God only knows" via album cover

+

"in the midst of sinking ships, is where the calmest water sits..." via john crawford

(the poster could be lying but at least the lyrics are similar)

@Samuel

He told us that he heard some Parts of Paradise and PoC via Cellphone. Paradise should be "EPIC" and PoC fantastic as well,so hes 99,9 % sure its on MX. He got that sounds by friend and refused to talk to much about it...

Ui, that sounds promising. ;)

Could you give me a link?

I've just read it all. He is making some big claims. That tracklist image he uploaded and the Paradise/Great Expectations picture were just guesses weren't they. I couldn't gather whether he claimed them to be real or not!

I'm pretty sure he said that's what he thinks the design will be like, but just made the tracklisting up for fun?

I'm pretty sure he said that's what he thinks the design will be like, but just made the tracklisting up for fun?

True... tracklisting is not done. I'm guessing that there won't be any song titles on the album back cover. Just more graffiti... just a guess ( like how Sigur Ros does sometimes). But we will know soon enough... and it's fun to speculate. The "Walking Man" has to be somewhere on the artwork.

• 4 weeks later...