✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What happened to everyone?:(

LifeIs4Living

Awww ... *hugs Julia*

Yeah, I'll be coming home for 6 weeks .. but my parents don't have a pc at their house

How're you anyway sweets? How'd your dad take the rugby result? Or is your Dad English and happy anyway?

:D *hugs back* :D

Well my parents are English so they were going for England hehehe. My dad was very happy with the results. And I wasn't too bumed out about it.

And plus; they have the best looking rugby player EVER on their team.

:dozey: :rolleyes:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiiiiiiii! Juliaaaaa (calling u by your name for the first time! hehe)

Julia Childs! ;-) (just kidding....you know that celebrity, right?)

((((((((girlstar))))))))))) thanks for the felcom!

How am I? Just fine and dandy, thank you! And how 'bout yourself? Didn't you have some exams and stuff?

and hey, i tried to lighten your pic, thinking that if I do that I might be able to see your face...but you're actually totally looking the other way so playing around with the pic's contrast/light/etc. didn't help at all!

but i did comment somewhere that you've got a sexy bod! lmao

Hahaha!! That made me laugh. Yeah I'll post a pic of my face when my scanner works lol. You called me by my name...yay! :D It's good to hear that you're 'fine & dandy' hehehe I'm actually feeling quite the same! And no, I don't have exams (thank god!) that's next year. I do have a TON of assignments though. :confused:

I always enjoy cricket no matter who we're gonna beat :lol: :wink3:

1 week today and I'll be leaving on a jet plane...

Hey Julia, I hear the weather back home is really crappy and that it's been raining loads (good for the drought, but I'm really sick of the rain!!!) ... is this true? :kiss: