✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What happened to everyone?:(

LifeIs4Living

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back. I was gone off for about a week and had not posted here since around Nov 15.

Saying 'hi' to people that know me/i know them.... badaboum, badali, girl star, jewel, mycdbroke, blangi, busybeeburns (i read your comment, no i don't wanna change my name! :P), weedy, umm....just everyone! lol

I'm back. I was gone off for about a week and had not posted here since around Nov 15.

Saying 'hi' to people that know me/i know them.... badaboum, badali, girl star, jewel, mycdbroke, blangi, busybeeburns (i read your comment, no i don't wanna change my name! :P), weedy, umm....just everyone! lol

Oh-oh-oh... I also know you!!! :bigcry:

*is sensitive today*

:D :P

Hiiiiiiii! Juliaaaaa (calling u by your name for the first time! hehe)

Julia Childs! ;-) (just kidding....you know that celebrity, right?)

((((((((girlstar))))))))))) thanks for the felcom!

How am I? Just fine and dandy, thank you! And how 'bout yourself? Didn't you have some exams and stuff?

and hey, i tried to lighten your pic, thinking that if I do that I might be able to see your face...but you're actually totally looking the other way so playing around with the pic's contrast/light/etc. didn't help at all! :/

:lol:

but i did comment somewhere that you've got a sexy bod! lmao

Ali...it's only two months! I won't forget you in that short a time! :-)

and plus, you might be able to get online somewhere, somehow. Or maybe you wouldn't want to, if you're at the Gold Coast and just enjoying the sun while up here everyone's freezing their butt off! :D :P

Tsk tsk ... you'll learn one day ... the Gold Coast is a horrible bad place.. full of concrete buildings and tourists... :rolleyes:

But I will be lazing in the sun in Sydney and Wollongong and possibly the better parts of Queensland... :D