✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Personal gallery

CityandColour

Go to the album page and click on 'Your personal gallery' It will say you've not created it yet.... cos that's true (remarkable! :) )

To do that just click the upload button and upload a picture... and your personal album is created at the same time.

S

Guest LiquidSky
Go to the album page and click on 'Your personal gallery' It will say you've not created it yet.... cos that's true (remarkable! :) )

To do that just click the upload button and upload a picture... and your personal album is created at the same time.

S

but does it also stays on the photo album? :(

S

no, thats somewhere different to upload it to

S

No, you can add and delete any photo from your gallery.

Guest LiquidSky

S

no, thats somewhere different to upload it to

cool, thanks.. ;)

Guest LiquidSky

S

No, you can add and delete any photo from your gallery.

thanks for the info ;)

Guest LiquidSky

I'll start using my personal gallery soon Ian, I just wanted to make sure about the photo album, 'cause I don't want to see them there.... ;)