✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Delete Account or Username Change

FB92

Guest LiquidSky
I was to delete my coldplaying account? Does anyone know how I would do this? I've checked in the User CP but can't find any info, thanks.

Forum guidelines

b) If you would like to change your username, please contact an administrator and we can do it for you while you can keep all of your profile data, posts and other content.

c) We know that people will have to leave our community (of their own freewill or otherwise) from time to time and to that end we do not delete accounts, posts, or other content posted on our community. All content is granted to us with perpetual electronic publishing rights because any content posted on this community becomes a part of the community, even if you no longer are.

No, not at all. You just PM Ian (busybeeburns, the admin) that you want to change it and let him know what you'd like to change it to. As long as no one else has taken it, he'll take care of it for you. You just have to remember to log into the site using your new name. :nice:

Request Account Deletion

Hi, apparently I have an account for this website, but I never come here! I'm sure I created it once for a reason, but for now I'd like to have this account deleted. Can this be done, please? Thanks in advance!

- Luuk

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...