✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Annoying Thing Is

Choldplayer

The annoying thing is that every day people create useless and repetitive threads about how bad Paradise is and things that make it bad. For people who complain about the repetitiveness of a song, they sure love to repeat threads instead of just commenting on an existent thread that already deals with the same issue.

Okay, I think it's time for me to get some chocolate or a drink (or 2 or 3)

:drunkjoe::drunkjoe::drunkjoe:

People on this forum are doing the exact same thing for talking about the good traits of the song, so if you're going to talk about this issue, you should bring that up, too.

EDIT: OMG! Chris plays an E flat at the end. I'd never have done that! It should have been a D sharp. I think I'd better make a thread! :p

HAHAHA. Enharmonics FTW.

I for one am not liking this 'New Direction' of Coldplay. Its way too poppy. Coldplay were good for two things and they were creating emotionally rousing anthems and subtle acoustic numbers which made your hairs stand up. Unfortunatley now we are seeing that old pop trick which is repeating something to fill in verses for the sake of making a song 'catchy'. E.G.: "Wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall" "Para-para-paradise". And this recent version of 'up in flames' He just repeats and repeats and repeats the same words, like Cheryl Cole would 'fight for this love'. I hate to compare the two, but Coldplay are heading down the shitter, and this a huge fan of the band speaking here. I know a lot of people on coldplaying.com will love them for who they are still, but if everyone's being honest, they are now another pop band. Minus Us Against the world which is incredible.

completely agree!!

People on this forum are doing the exact same thing for talking about the good traits of the song, so if you're going to talk about this issue, you should bring that up, too.

HAHAHA. Enharmonics FTW.

It was on one of the positive MX threads where I read the Mods' desire to merge all the good threads, and merge all the bad.:)

Haha, glad someone caught that. I was sure another musician wouldn't get it and 'helpfully' explain,lol.

how can you hate brian eno? don't you think he has brought coldplay to heights they never expected to go in the recording studio? don't you think there albums with him are more varied and interesting? don't you at least want them to have someone they can trust in the studio? don't you see what he has done for bowie, talking heads, james, u2 and others? i admire the hell out of brian eno. i love the way he works, i love the way he thinks. i'm a musician and if i had a chance to work with him for five minutes i would jump at it

I know :( But I still love Paradise, And I love coldplay more than anything, but I HATE Brian Eno...

i did it wrong first but i included the quote this time....

how can you hate brian eno? don't you think he has brought coldplay to heights they never expected to go in the recording studio? don't you think there albums with him are more varied and interesting? don't you at least want them to have someone they can trust in the studio? don't you see what he has done for bowie, talking heads, james, u2 and others? i admire the hell out of brian eno. i love the way he works, i love the way he thinks. i'm a musician and if i had a chance to work with him for five minutes i would jump at it