✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Annoying Thing Is

Choldplayer

From underneath the rubble, sing a rebel song. (Sorry I could not resist :)

Jajajaja :lol: I was going to say the exact same thing.

I wish the studio version had the live version's mix. :(:(:( Which has a lot more piano and guitar. Just like Major Minus, Paradise live >>> studio. But the studio version of MM has grown on me. So will Paradise, luckily.

The annoying thing is that you keep blaming Brian Eno when he isn't the producer of this song, nor is credited as a composer.

Thank you! Eno's catching a lot of blame for things he didn't have a major hand in. Yes, the Ten Commandments etc. But there were two other producers and the band making the decisions.

For me the Para para paradise is way too repetitive... The lyric could have gone sooo many other ways. For example, they could have gone like this -

She dreamed of waking in another life, running wild in a Pardise.

They could have fleshed out the chorus with more lyrics. The piano is quite noticable to me and the production values are pretty solid.

Guest howyousawtheworld

I've come to really like Paradise now. First listen I didn't think much of it. Now I have no real complaints. It's a good solid song.

I for one am not liking this 'New Direction' of Coldplay. Its way too poppy. Coldplay were good for two things and they were creating emotionally rousing anthems and subtle acoustic numbers which made your hairs stand up. Unfortunatley now we are seeing that old pop trick which is repeating something to fill in verses for the sake of making a song 'catchy'. E.G.: "Wa-wa-wa-wa-waterfall" "Para-para-paradise". And this recent version of 'up in flames' He just repeats and repeats and repeats the same words, like Cheryl Cole would 'fight for this love'. I hate to compare the two, but Coldplay are heading down the shitter, and this a huge fan of the band speaking here. I know a lot of people on coldplaying.com will love them for who they are still, but if everyone's being honest, they are now another pop band. Minus Us Against the world which is incredible.

The annoying thing is that every day people create useless and repetitive threads about how bad Paradise is and things that make it bad. For people who complain about the repetitiveness of a song, they sure love to repeat threads instead of just commenting on an existent thread that already deals with the same issue.

Okay, I think it's time for me to get some chocolate or a drink (or 2 or 3)

:drunkjoe::drunkjoe::drunkjoe:

The annoying thing is that every day people create useless and repetitive threads about how bad Paradise is and things that make it bad. For people who complain about the repetitiveness of a song, they sure love to repeat threads instead of just commenting on an existent thread that already deals with the same issue.

Okay, I think it's time for me to get some chocolate or a drink (or 2 or 3)

:drunkjoe::drunkjoe::drunkjoe:

May I join with you and drunk Joe?

:drunkjoe:

I hate these dumb threads, too!