✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Et tu, Keane?

Maj2004

Noooo....my favorite bands...what are you guys doing...

"On September 2011, after a celebration concert for Freddie Mercury's birthday, Tom Chaplin said that the sound of the new album will be geared more towards pop, following their success third album, Perfect Symmetry, and maybe the album will be release at the end of the year. The composition part is over, they're going to start the recording soon."

First coldplay and now keane...

Oh God, not Keane I always thought this would happen after The Night Train EP & PS! I don't accept people saying that Coldplay have gone 'Pop'. Look at the songs 'Charlie Brown' and 'Hurts Like Heaven'. They aren't Pop, I just think that they are trying to create different sounds, which is great. I think MX will be their most versatile album.

I would classify Coldplay as 'pop'. They are popular after all and get a lot a airplay on regular radiostations.

Oh, I loved the first two albums of Keane .... but then for me they already fucked up. So I don't even care about a next album :|

Oh God, not Keane I always thought this would happen after The Night Train EP & PS! I don't accept people saying that Coldplay have gone 'Pop'. Look at the songs 'Charlie Brown' and 'Hurts Like Heaven'. They aren't Pop, I just think that they are trying to create different sounds, which is great. I think MX will be their most versatile album.

if charlie brown and hurts like heaven are not pop..... :rolleyes: