✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[21-Dec-2011] Coldplay @ O2 World Arena, Berlin, Germany

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha chris... i didn't expect that :P.. probably nobody did :P :D... i loved the show as well!!!... it was the best concert I've ever hear and I hope they'll be back in berlin very soon!!!.. my coldplay love has never been bigger :D... and YES, emeli sandé was a great opening act!... never heard a better opening act!... great voice :D

I'll upload some of my pictures on here!... Coldplay -> THANK YOU!

39672128843536338071409.jpg

40460828843670741431409.jpg

39466828843619140141409.jpg

37379528843593539501409.jpg

39714928843665141291409.jpg

38166428843569138891409.jpg

38168028843572738981409.jpg

38411528843545138291409.jpg

Seme :)

Thats me :)

Well ... I'm not sure about the elephant head but did you happen to queue with your girlfriend and another couple from Switzerland? And did you happen to be at the venue at around 2.30 pm already?

Cause if so and if it's you in that Avatar as well, then I guess I was queueing right behind you ...

Was wearing a beanie with a 'teddy bear face' on it ;)

Well ... I'm not sure about the elephant head but did you happen to queue with your girlfriend and another couple from Switzerland? And did you happen to be at the venue at around 2.30 pm already?

Cause if so and if it's you in that Avatar as well, then I guess I was queueing right behind you ...

Was wearing a beanie with a 'teddy bear face' on it ;)

Ohh yes... and you had the logo of your Avatar on your Shirt...

By the way, its my best friend, not my girlfriend :)

Christmas Lights <3 it was amazing... And i was there with the elphant head of Paradise :)

Thank you for letting us take a picture with you! :laugh3:

And thanks everyone for the great pics and videos. The concert was really amazing. I also loved to hear christmas lights live.

And in general, the music, the confetti, the xylobands (!) and all the lights create such a great atmosphere. <3 I was a bit sceptical as I was not totally convinced of the album, even though it was growing on me... but Coldplay proved me wrong. I just loved it and since the concert the songs grow on me even more. :) It was really worth queuing for it in the cold. :) I can't wait to see them again in september.

Emeli Sandé was great, too. Even though that's normally not my kind of music, I enjoyed it. She has such a great voice.

Some of my pics:

p1020453f.jpgp1020461r.jpg

p1020467h.jpgp1020498l.jpg

p1020508yw.jpgp1020515o.jpg

p1020531nb.jpgp1020538l.jpg

@ Mia

Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing :)

And I'm there with you, not too impressed with MX myself but I enjoyed the concert pretty much and 'luckily' they don't just play MX songs ;)

I guess if they would drop Paradise & ETIAW I would be completely happy though I have to admit that Paradise live isn't too bad but I still don't like ETIAW ... .:\

i completely agree dadedade, when they started the concert at the O2 and they all flashed my heart jumped and it was so magical it reduced me to tears!!

Such a fantastic night i can't find the words to describe just how brilliant they were, best i've ever seen them :stunned:

Fabulous pictures by the way Mia

Love Paula x

@ Mia

Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing :)

And I'm there with you, not too impressed with MX myself but I enjoyed the concert pretty much and 'luckily' they don't just play MX songs ;)

I guess if they would drop Paradise & ETIAW I would be completely happy though I have to admit that Paradise live isn't too bad but I still don't like ETIAW ... .:\

:)

Yes, you'r right. I haven't been a huge fan of paradise, too... I like ETIAW better though. If they would have played like 2-3 more old songs as they did on some concerts before, I think (?), it would have been more than perfect to me...

And even though I loved all of the lights, effects and stuff, I think it wouldn't harm if they would keep it a little bit more simple sometimes.

@ hayachris:

p1020546hh.jpg

:)

It's been a dream for such a long time! Coldplay live has been high up on my to-do-list. So when the opportunity was there presale tickets to Berlin it was a no-go and a road-trip to Berlin was destined...

When Charlie Brown was beginning and everybody's glowbands started blinking and glowing in the dark it was hard not to be stunned by the surroundings. 17.000 people - 17.000 wristbands and Coldplay at the stage!

Thanks for a great time!

A couple of videos:

Charlie Brown:

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...