Charlie Brown

White Christmas (Irving Berlin cover)

Fix You

Clocks

Paradise

--------------------------------

Christmas Lights

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

during Yellow, the ramp was full of balloons so Chris ran down it to kick them off and forgot to sing the chorus:)

Jonny and Chris were playing with the balloons but Guy remained straight on his feet, surrounded by 6 or 7 big balloons:laugh3:

Chris loves to play with the balloons - and Jonny apparently too. I guess that the audience joined Will in singing the chorus.

And Guy - even the balloons have noticed that Guy is very handsome and attractive, LOL.

I am glad that you got to hear Christmas Lights. :santa2:

^OMFG! They finally got in the Christmas mood!

I want, nay, I NEED a video of that! Hope someone recorded it :awesome:

Someone did!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yIiYazoBEk]Coldplay - Christmas Lights [live HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Gratuliere on hearing Christmas Lights leute. :D

I'm jealous now.

What is the new song they played during sound check ? What is the new song they played during sound check ? What is the new song they played during sound check ? Does someone know ? Was a Coldplayer there ? What is the new song they played during sound check ?

I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know :awesome:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Okay, here's my version of Christmas Lights.

Of course nowhere near as good as the Official Coldplay Version but still ...

Sorry for the shakiness at times, I guess I should get myself a small tripod :laugh3:

Oh ... and the camera which is obstructing the view to the stage at times is Miller's ;) :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHsK76x7eko]Christmas Lights - Coldplay // [LIVE] O2 World-Berlin - Germany - 21.12.2011 - YouTube[/ame]

What is the new song they played during sound check ? What is the new song they played during sound check ? What is the new song they played during sound check ? Does someone know ? Was a Coldplayer there ? What is the new song they played during sound check ?

I wanna know I wanna know I wanna know :awesome:

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

I was at the soundcheck... :-)

My sisters, Mum and I were helping testing the wristbands together with eight others before the show and therefore got to go to Coldplays 2nd soundcheck, with Will drumming this new song Roadie has written about in his new blog! :cool: But from just hearing the drumbeat you can't really judge the song - I can't anyway. ;-)

But anyway, I wanted to know whether the Italien couple is here on Coldplaying? We got your names to add on facebook after the show but then lost them. :-(

Please pm me if you see this!