✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown/ Spanish Rain

birdman987

ahem...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

...that is all.

ahem...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

...that is all.

i kno rite

• 3 weeks later...

totallynotabump.jpg

The moment I first heard Charlie Brown live, I was reminded of Don Quixote/Spanish Rain. Now that I've heard the studio version, I maintain my belief that Charlie Brown is either the direct evolution of Don Quixote/Spanish Rain, or at least borrows some elements, because I just can't hear Charlie Brown without thinking of it. And I loved Don Quixote/Spanish Rain, so that I at least got Charlie Brown is quite heartening.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Same song, much?

Unfortunately comparing Spanish Rain to Charlie Brown is comparing Charlie Brown to a song that was unintentionally copied from Bruce Springstein's Dancing in the Dark. They probably scrapped Spanish Rain as soon as someone pointed it out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs]Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In The Dark - YouTube[/ame]