✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I bloody hate stingy people!

Kettercat

:lol: @ Simon

And now I'm even more pissed cos I'm supposed to hand out an assigment tomorrow - me and another guy, and he still hasn't done his part of the assigment! I had to do it all on my own and still credit him :confused:

I'm not mad at him though, I love him to bits. It just... annoys the hell out of me :angry:

*needs to calm down*

is it OK to be secretly stingy? because, i like alot of my friends alot....but i've also had close friends all my life, but have all changed / gone, since i have left junior and senior school. Coz i borrowed money to my friends, but they never started giving me it back...so i've started being stingy...but it's ok..coz i'm two-faced about it :cool: so they don't really know.. is that ok? :) ;)

ah i was lost last night. i don't know what i was thinking. i know what they are.

i'm like that, but i'm not that bad when it comes to sharing. i have two very little sisters that i give everything to because i want to. :P

is it OK to be secretly stingy? because' date=' i like alot of my friends alot....but i've also had close friends all my life, but have all changed / gone, since i have left junior and senior school. Coz i borrowed money to my friends, but they never started giving me it back...so i've started being stingy...but it's ok..coz i'm two-faced about it :cool: so they don't really know.. is that ok? :) ;)[/quote']

Trust me, there's nothing wrong with that -- people never pay me back, never return any favoures so I shall start being a stingy bitch from now on :angry:

:lol:

Bah, I just hate their attitudes. They're like... not only stingy but bitchy at the top of everything.