✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay week on 3FM (The Netherlands)

Blue Nails

Coldplay-week bij MetMichiel (0)

maandag 17 oktober 2011 om 17:43

Elke avond in MetMichiel een Special over het gloednieuwe album Mylo Xyloto!

Het gloednieuwe album van Coldplay is nog niet uit, maar ik kan je er al heel veel over vertellen. MetMichiel sprak pas met Chris Martin en co en de mannen gingen helemaal los over Mylo Xyloto. Er is genoeg materiaal uitgekomen voor vier Specials! Deze week in MetMichiel daarom elke avond een Special !

Aan het eind van de week kun je hier alle delen van de Special terugluisteren. Dan komt ook de video van het exclusieve interview online op MetMichiel.nl!

Nieuwe tracks in MetMichiel

Kun jij ook niet wachten op het nieuwe materiaal? Dan heb je nog een reden om deze week te luisteren, want ik mag je elke avond al een van de gloednieuwe track laten horen!

Win!

En dat is nog niet alles. Ik mag het album ook vast weggeven!

maandag 17 t/m donderdag 20 oktober is het Coldplay-week bij MetMichiel (tussen 19:00 - 22:00 uur op 3FM!)

http://www.metmichiel.nl/page/detail/michielmet/791971/Coldplay-week%20bij%20MetMichiel/

Met Michiel (DJ Michiel Veenstra) is doing specials about the new album, from today until Thursday on Radio 3FM, between 7 and 10pm Dutch time. He says he's got enough (interview) material to do four Coldplay specials. He will also play one new track each day.

A video of the interview and the specials will be posted online by the end of the week.

And you can win the album (if you're in The Netherlands).

Edit: here's the interview:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BXg18Cx0DM&feature=player_embedded]Coldplay over Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame]

I know, but the interviews are nice ;)
True, I think I will listen to the sumup of the week that they'll give at the end of the week. I am also listening to 3FM now, hoping they will play more Coldplay, hahaha.

They already played Somebody I used to know, so I am already happy :)

True, I think I will listen to the sumup of the week that they'll give at the end of the week. I am also listening to 3FM now, hoping they will play more Coldplay, hahaha.

They already played Somebody I used to know, so I am already happy :)

Yeah, awesome song! 3FM has the most variety in music of all Dutch stations, I think. And they play a lot of Coldplay.

You can also win tickets this week, for an intimate 'secret' gig in Keulen on November 2nd. (I can't make it that day, unfortunately. :()

Edit: I just realized Keulen means Cologne in English. :|

Yeah, awesome song! 3FM has the most variety in music of all Dutch stations, I think. And they play a lot of Coldplay.

You can also win tickets this week, for an intimate 'secret' gig in Keulen on November 2nd. (I can't make it that day, unfortunately. :()

November 2nd I'm free from school 'cause all of teachers have a "studiedag", like it's meant to be!

I almost got through this morning: instead getting the in-conversation-beep I got a few seconds of silence after the message that the line costs 25 cents per minute, but than it started beeping...