✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cold Mountain

CityandColour

hahaha..mmmmm..Jude Law... :)

I couldn't agree with you more.... :lol: :P

...............................................................................................

Brian, I can't believe you don't know him! (Sorry, I'm just a "tad" obsessed :rolleyes: :D )

Time for a history lesson. This is Jude Law :wink3:

judeprofb.jpg

|

|

|

|

And this is the guy he is playing in Cold Mountain.

2003_cold_mountain_002.jpg

Lesson over. Now all you have to do is ogle.

:D :P

Jude is one SEXY man. :heart: and I really want to see this movie . I finally saw Enemy at the Gates the other night and I am not sure I liked the movie that much but the eye candy was enough to keep my interest. ;)

Jude is one SEXY man. :heart: and I really want to see this movie . I finally saw Enemy at the Gates the other night and I am not sure I liked the movie that much but the eye candy was enough to keep my interest. ;)

enemy at the gates sucked!!!! it had a great cast but the special effects were just ugh. though it's true, jude was the only thing that made me keep watching.... especially with that sex scene of his :wink3:

lol that sex scene was :wink3: worthy.

my problem with the movie is that all of the Russian soliders all had English accents? :huh:

yeah, i thought ed harris was speaking funny (i think he played a russian person :huh:) but anyway, whatever he was, for all i knew , he sounded like he was part english, russian, alien, german, and all this other stuff :confused:

*Very much agrees* :wink3:

And yeah, I didn't get why the Russians had English accents either?

yeah Ed Harris' accent was terrible too. he was playing a Natzi solider and all I heard was his american accent. when accents are not done properly on film, i lose interest in the film. thank god for Jude in that film though. :blush:

Here's an article-

Now on location filming Alfie in the Big Apple, it's hard to see what's making screen throb Jude Law happier – the fun-filled comedy shoot or his blossoming romance with co-star Sienna Miller.

While last month Sienna, who two years ago was linked to a little-known Orlando Bloom, played down the relationship, it's clear the two have brought the love affair out into the open. The pair were spotted affectionately sharing a sundae at a New York sidewalk cafe, the 21-year-old actress feeding whipped cream to her grinning beau with her fingers.

Sienna's stepmother, interior designer Kelly Hoppen, has been quoted as saying the young blonde is "completely in love" with 30-year-old Jude. And the budding Hollywood star has nothing but rave reviews for her special leading man.

"It's very flattering for me as an actress at 21 to be doing a film with someone like him, and he's great," she said, adding later: "You do fall a little bit in love with everyone you're working with on some artistic level. I'm convinced of it."

And here's her *cough-slutty-cough* :rolleyes: :lol: :P

siennamiller001_thumb.jpg