✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jay-Z Would Have Totally Robbed That Coldplay Guy Back In The Day

the_escapist

As we know from their outing together in Brooklyn on Sunday, Chris Martin and Jay-Z are pretty much BFFs. They have a lot in common these days: famous wives, lots of money, etc. But in an interview Jay-Z says if they met in his earlier days, he probably would have robbed Martin, saying, “I was a different person then. I wasn't open to the world and to the cultures. I would have been, ‘Yo! Who are you? Give me your money.' You couldn’t have a guy like Chris walking through Marcy. He’d have to get robbed. At best.”

Now Martin has responded in the latest issue of XXL, saying,“He definitely wouldn’t have taken my sneakers because mine were always a lot too dirty for him. I don’t know. He wouldn’t have touched me then. He’s too sweet underneath. I don’t believe that from him." Yep. Someone who wrote a song called "Every Teardrop Is A Rainbow" would totally say something like that.

Contact the author of this article or email [email protected] with further questions, comments or tips.

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/19/jay-z_would_have_totally_robbed_tha.php

As we know from their outing together in Brooklyn on Sunday, Chris Martin and Jay-Z are pretty much BFFs. They have a lot in common these days: famous wives, lots of money, etc. But in an interview Jay-Z says if they met in his earlier days, he probably would have robbed Martin, saying, “I was a different person then. I wasn't open to the world and to the cultures. I would have been, ‘Yo! Who are you? Give me your money.' You couldn’t have a guy like Chris walking through Marcy. He’d have to get robbed. At best.”

Now Martin has responded in the latest issue of XXL, saying,“He definitely wouldn’t have taken my sneakers because mine were always a lot too dirty for him. I don’t know. He wouldn’t have touched me then. He’s too sweet underneath. I don’t believe that from him." Yep. Someone who wrote a song called "Every Teardrop Is A Rainbow" would totally say something like that.

Contact the author of this article or email [email protected] with further questions, comments or tips.

http://gothamist.com/2011/10/19/jay-z_would_have_totally_robbed_tha.php

:awesome:

Yeah he would have been robbed and raped :nod: