✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ALL OFFICIAL LYRICS(?) (taken from Jap. Edt.)

JohnTheRevelator

Edit: Obviously, something is strange with this lyrics.

Hey guys,

I just found the official lyrics of all songs from MX, at least I think they are.

Got them from a FLAC-Rip of the Japanese Edition, which included HQ-Scans of all booklets.

I guess, there still aren't released the "official" lyrics, so - have fun :cool:

lyrics1.th.jpg

lyrics2.th.jpg

lyrics3.th.jpg

P.S.: I know, the edges are a bit cutten off...but I'm not guilty :elephant:

Also, if this already has been uploaded, don't be too mean with me :cool:

"Be a bright red rose come bursting THROUGH concrete

and a cartoon heart"

No way

"A drunken hazard daniel in a lions head"

"still got such a long way to ROW

the that light hits your eyes"

"salwater been tasting it too long" and NO can we pour some water on..

How someone can read this and think "Yeah, this seems official, so I better post it on a forum with the word official in capital letters" makes me laugh a lot.

It's obviously either a very bad translate or is complete bullshit.

These aren't the real lyrics.

Looks like these lyrics are mostly correct. There are still some mistakes but that's probably due to translation issues I think. This is the most official we are gonna get until the recordings section is updated but I suspect only a few lines to be different. For example, DLIBYH has a very obvious mistake. One line is repeated.

Looks like these lyrics are mostly correct. There are still some mistakes but that's probably due to translation issues I think. This is the most official we are gonna get until the recordings section is updated but I suspect only a few lines to be different. For example, DLIBYH has a very obvious mistake. One line is repeated.

Yes, they are mostly correct, the mistakes i've found are listed in my posts up above..

Well, you're right, this is the most official official source we have now, except for SOME unforgivable mistakes :)

Hey guys,

I just found the official lyrics of all songs from MX, at least I think they are.

Got them from a FLAC-Rip of the Japanese Edition, which included HQ-Scans of all booklets.

Couldn't you just share the link with us people for us to have the "HQ-Scans of all booklets" as well? :\

I don't care what the source is; there is no such thing as "official" Coldplay lyrics. :p

Exhibit A: The lyrics of X&Y, as taken from the Twisted Logic tour program

hS786s.jpg

"Up there and shouting from the top of a mountain

To understand that we're all part of a plan."

...huh?