October 25, 201114 yr This is more of what i would call my original sound. it's a bit more edgy than what was posted last time on here i realize it may not be as well received but i wanted to get a little feedback from Coldplay fans on how my harder sound comes off. I probably won't be posting another song on here until maybe one that is really Coldplay influenced (which does happen every few months or so) but, i did spend a month making this song. every guitar tone, reverberating noise, and drum hit was laboriously tested out before executed. and this is my baby so be gentle with her this is called 'C'est La Vie' thank you daniel http://kingdomofback.bandcamp.com/track/cest-la-vie
October 25, 201114 yr Anything I would write would be pointless. So let's just say that it's fucking brilliant. You're on the whole other level. Why the title?
October 25, 201114 yr Author haha, aww thanks guys well, originally i was gonna call it 'Life' basically the lyrics have an overall theme about what's the lowest common denominator, showing your soul...or what's underneath, and giving into the current..the huge world that pushes us around everyday. we like to think we have control over our destiny. but that's just a way in which we flirt with our own idea of control. we have none. and the currents will have their say... so, 'Life' just seemed sorta bland as a title...and that's when i thought of the french saying that basically means 'That's Life' and it sorta fit even better. thanks for asking.
October 27, 201114 yr Amazing. It's easy to hear that you really thought about what you're doing and not just recorded something like "oh well okay I think I could do better but let's just do it that way." (which is what I aim to do and think is very important) Love the drums!
Create an account or sign in to comment