🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Anyone see The Lost Prince?

Victoria

On Sunday evening' date=' BBC ?. About Prince John, the Prince they didn't want us to see. It was brilliantly played, in my opinion. Second part next Sunday.[/quote']

I wanted to but I got really sick so I slept all weekend. Shite! Will it make any sense if I watch part two?

i watched part of it...i thought it was very moving...

it's weird how they were able to keep a little boy a secret like that..i suppose thats the way things were :shrug:

CatDubh..as a passing comment..what does it mean?! ive just seen that U2 have a song called An Cat Dubh...something to do with that i take it??

On Sunday evening' date=' BBC ?. About Prince John, the Prince they didn't want us to see. It was brilliantly played, in my opinion. Second part next Sunday.[/quote']

I wanted to but I got really sick so I slept all weekend. Shite! Will it make any sense if I watch part two?

Oh, bad luck! I don't think it will matter if you pick it up next Sunday - you just have to remember that this little boy had epilepsy and was autistic - though not to a very high degree, it seems - but the Royal family were having to keep him hidden away so he wouldn't 'shame' them by having a fit in public. That's what it's all about, really.

i watched part of it...i thought it was very moving...

it's weird how they were able to keep a little boy a secret like that..i suppose thats the way things were :shrug:

I think things are like that with the Royal Family generally.

CatDubh..as a passing comment..what does it mean?! ive just seen that U2 have a song called An Cat Dubh...something to do with that i take it??

Yeah, I've wondered about that CatDubh name too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...