✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Charlie Brown song title

The Duke

I read the Oracle question about why Charlie Brown is called Charlie Brown and pretty much it is a deleted lyric and they couldn't think of what else to call it. That leads to a good question, what would you call it (exlcuding Charlie Brown)? I'll post up 4-5 options, but leave an Other category for other suggestions.

Cartoon Heart, because that seems to be a prominent lyric, and it's written in several places on the MX graffiti wall. However, when I first heard the song I thought it was called Glowing in the Dark, so that would be a good choice too.

I might call it A Stolen Key or just Stolen Key or something along those lines. That's what the whole song's based around, the theft of the car, so... But Charlie Brown's better.
I never understood the song that way. For me it sounds the stolen car is just an examples of the rebellious acts this person does, because he is a rebel. The song is about young people who oppose the current authority. Therefore I think a title like ‘Rebel’ would suit nicely.