✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What will you spray paint of your artwork?

Yu-tong

This is an assignment of art class at school. I will carve the thick paper and use it to spray on the inside of school bag. But I am not sure that I will success on it because I am not very good at using the cutter. I'm afraid that I may fail. :rolleyes:

Our art teacher asked us to write something inspiring and then when you open the school bag, you will feel energetic and have the power to face difficulty.

this is my work.

little01DEC20110111005452.jpg

full size

01DEC20110111005452.jpg

So, if you were me(as a coldplayer), what will you design and spray paint? :)

thanks for your reading! :lol:

Wow, that's a pretty awesome assignment! I'd probably use the line "In my scarecrow dreams, when they smash my heart into smithereens, be a bright red rose come busting through concrete" from Charlie Brown, with a multicolored spiral (I know it's the HLH symbol I just like spirals lol). I like your design too though, especially the butterfly

This is an assignment of art class at school. I will carve the thick paper and use it to spray on the inside of school bag. But I am not sure that I will success on it because I am not very good at using the cutter. I'm afraid that I may fail. :rolleyes:

Our art teacher asked us to write something inspiring and then when you open the school bag, you will feel energetic and have the power to face difficulty.

this is my work.

little01DEC20110111005452.jpg

full size

01DEC20110111005452.jpg

So, if you were me(as a coldplayer), what will you design and spray paint? :)

thanks for your reading! :lol:

It looks pretty cool. :wacky:

I would probably paint a bird, the HLH symbol and some lyrics. :)