✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Great interview

kspillers2

I just found this pre-show interview with Anton Corbijn before the Madrid Show.....in the Amex Unstaged Concert Series. Chris looks so tan in black and white.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

.....There's more interview snippets with the guys on the vevo channel as well as some great vids from the Madrid gig on it as well.

• 7 months later...

[REQUEST] Coldplay Pre-show (UNSTAGED) -TRANSCRIPTION

I need some help with the video "Coldplay - Anton Corbijn Pre-show (UNSTAGED)". :embarrassed:

I don't speak English very well and when I hear to them speak, I can't understand all that they are speaking. :cry: :cry:

Can anybody make a transcript of that interview?

Please *__* !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It'd be really nice of one of you...

I'll be thankful and give you sweets ! :)

So here's the link: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrA0MugKcLs]Coldplay - Anton Corbijn Pre-show (UNSTAGED) - YouTube[/ame]

PD: Sorry for my english, I speak spanish and I am using a translater for write this xD :P

I just found this pre-show interview with Anton Corbijn before the Madrid Show.....in the Amex Unstaged Concert Series. Chris looks so tan in black and white.

.....There's more interview snippets with the guys on the vevo channel as well as some great vids from the Madrid gig on it as well.

This is my all time FAVORITE Coldplay interview. The "Silly Walks" get me every time! (Especially Will, haha! :D)