Jenjie

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW wristbands?

Maybe he's referring to the ones Coldplay tweeted about earlier today

Aqs-d8pCEAEFajb.jpg:large

Different text, the yellow one is new and the box colour of the white and red one is different than before.

I'll be there tonight!! I can't wait!!

I am wondering though, is anyone from this board going that will be sitting in floor seats?? I wanted to ask someone to scoop up a bunch of the confetti, as I am sitting up in the 200s! :( please let me know if there is a way to meet up afterwards and collect some from a very generous fellow fan!! Thank you!!

I don't know how the security is there, but if I were you I would just go down to the front myself very quickly after the show ends to grab some. :) I've been successful in doing that at my past concerts, and if there's a security guard just ask them very nicely if you can get some confetti...they're sometimes really nice. :)

I'm so freaking excited for the setlist tonight. Maybe some more Viva than we saw at the festivals?

Death and all his friends? More X&Y and less AROBTTH? More Mylo?

DLIBYH is a must!!

What ya think?

More Mylo, Don't Let It Break Heart, yes. :nod: Bring on more X&Y and VIVA.

I don't know how the security is there, but if I were you I would just go down to the front myself very quickly after the show ends to grab some. :) I've been successful in doing that at my past concerts, and if there's a security guard just ask them very nicely if you can get some confetti...they're sometimes really nice. :)

I will totally try this... my past experiences always led me to the really rude guy bouncers who will not budge if they refuse you entrance. I will try my best though! Thanks!

Band security are really nice, as long as fans are polite. Venue security vary, but are usually great so long as it's a low-stress gig, which Coldplay gigs generally are since their fans are so dang nice,lol.:D

I'm so freaking excited for the setlist tonight. Maybe some more Viva than we saw at the festivals?

Death and all his friends? More X&Y and less AROBTTH? More Mylo?

DLIBYH is a must!!

What ya think?

Yes to all of these!

I sure hope not..

No to this.