✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[27-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ QC Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada

Tash

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dead: ohmygod those pics

I was in the same row as her. No idea how but she managed to sneak in a DSRL, she was the seat closest to the stage (in front of the security people) and didn't get a warning. Had I known that, I'd had brought my camera too..

Very nice pictures!!

I was not at home so I could not not write anything. I arrived around noon at the Bell Centre. I looked all around to know where Coldplay could enter or leave the Bell Centre. I think a find the bus of the crew member. Around 2pm, I went back and I saw a crew member who was sitting outside. He was a french canadian. I Asked him if Coldplay was Already in the Bell Centre. He said yes. I ask if I can get a chance to see them before or the after the show. He said that they will leave the Bell Centre in a car. So, there was no way I could meet them. I was bit disappointed. Around 6pm, open the door to us and they give Two xylobands to each of us. I get one white and one blue.

120801064725345001.jpg

120801064837213941.jpg

120801064918688201.jpg

120801064958971300.jpg

I was placed directly next to the stage, where the roadie was working. So, when I saw Coldplay take the stage and when they leave. I saw Miller, Bash, Hoppy, Matt. It was great!

When started Back To the Future, everyone stood up. The atmosphere was amazing. Everyone in the Bell Center seemed to really enjoyed the show. The only time many people have sat down was when they play Up in Flames, Warning Sign and Us Against the World. Chris had a problem with guitar during Charlie Brown. It was funny. They had to start again. The Xylobands was really impressive!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7meRiBxHfE]In My Place, Coldplay @ Montreal Bell Centre, july 27 - YouTube[/ame]

I sang, I danced. It was like a big party with 18,000 persons. At the end, Chris kissed the floor and said that they were right to film the concert in Montreal.

It was an amazing night!

Did you film Us Against The World or Speed Of Sound at the recent Montreal shows? Please email a YouTube link to [email protected] A

-----------------

handvam.jpg

Wanted: Your films from Montreal show

8 August 2012 10:45 pm

Did you film Us Against The World or Speed Of Sound?

news_line.png

20120807NJ_A.jpg

If you were at either of the recent Montreal shows, we'd love to see your videos of Us Against The World and/or Speed Of Sound. Please send YouTube or Vimeo links to [email protected] - thanks very much!

Anchorman