✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are floor seats really worth it?!

smallnshort247

Hi all,

So I've gone to two Coldplay Concerts so far (X&Y and Viva La Vida Tours). For the XY tour my seats were super far back and high up. I really didn't even feel involved in the concert even though I was happy to be there. And then a few years later I went to the Viva La Vida tour concert with a few friends. Our seats where closer to the stage and still a bit high up but it felt like we were right on top of the stage. That experience was amazing. We were all screaming and singing along. So I made a promise to myself to buy floor seats the next time I go see Coldplay. I kept my promise to myself and I'll be sitting in section 2 on the floor when they come to Washington D.C!

I have a few concerns though. First, is it hard to see the band when you're on the floor? I'm about 5'9 but I'd assume everyone will stand for the whole concert and it would be a bummer if I couldn't see. Thanks for your input guys! I'll attach a picture of the floor chart of the venue I'll be at.

<a href=http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3733/41397sa.gif' alt='41397sa.gif'>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

In my experience, not everyone stands up on the floor and there a lot of people that stay seated. It also depends what row you are in, I am 5'2" and it can be hard to see if I have seats on the floor but I think you should be fine. Floor seats are definitely worth it though.

floor seats are def. worth it in my opinion. As others have said, not everyone stands the whole concert. plus coldplay concerts are usually interactive (ie: giant yellow balloons during yellow, and confetti butterflies during lovers in japan), which i.m.o. are better experienced on the floor.