✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Bet!

ebloom98

as i said Mylo Xyloto Acoustics is my dream. I have a fuzzy piano track attached to a ETiaW track and i could do with a better piano track one that i was not pulled from youtube (the only reason i am not sharing it) so if anyone has a REALLY clear piano (or anyother instrument) track that matches beat for beat to the actually song I will hook it up to a good acapella

i don't know if ANYONE has the ability but if you can strip down a track to just the vocals please let me know i would like to find a Princess of China one because i found a GREAT piano version, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l886AytqoS4]Coldplay - Princess of China feat. Rihanna (HQ piano cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/ame] you should all really watch it, i love it and i want to use his chords and pull a vocal track over it

Coldplay - Princess of China feat. Rihanna (HQ piano cover) Mylo Xyloto - YouTube[/url] you should all really watch it, i love it and i want to use his chords and pull a vocal track over it

This girl on Youtube is awesome ! all her covers of CP are fantastic and sometimes better than the original (listen to the UiF cover...)