✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My Bet!

ebloom98

I was explaining to my Music Teacher that people would love some of the songs more if they were acoustics, he challenged me and we both bet 5 bucks if my class liked an acoustic version of ETiaW or any song from Mylo Xyloto more then i win if they liked the umm err high processed? one then he wins. To be quite frank i want five dollars. I found an acapella version of ETiaW but if anyone thinks i could use a better Mylo Xyloto song tell me. What i really need is a beat for beat acoustic instrumental track to put in on top of. I want the best sounding thing so i can create the perfect ETiaW

So once again: If you have a acoustic instrumental beat for beat version of ETiaW or another song option from MX.

Any advice or links will help. Thanks so much i love coldplaying

I'm not a big fan of acoustic stuff either as not all can work acoustically.

One acoustic song that I love is Lovers in Japan. The piano version of Yellow is pretty good too.

Don't think I've ever heard any acoustic stuff from the MX era.

I was explaining to my Music Teacher that people would love some of the songs more if they were acoustics, he challenged me and we both bet 5 bucks if my class liked an acoustic version of ETiaW or any song from Mylo Xyloto more then i win if they liked the umm err high processed? one then he wins. To be quite frank i want five dollars. I found an acapella version of ETiaW but if anyone thinks i could use a better Mylo Xyloto song tell me. What i really need is a beat for beat acoustic instrumental track to put in on top of. I want the best sounding thing so i can create the perfect ETiaW

So once again: If you have a acoustic instrumental beat for beat version of ETiaW or another song option from MX.

Any advice or links will help. Thanks so much i love coldplaying

Here is an acoustic version of ETIAW:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3XKvxWIpaI]Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall (Boyce Avenue acoustic cover) on iTunes - YouTube[/ame]

Although I don't think that should be allowed in your bet - because it's not Coldplay. Instead you'd have people judging the two bands instead of the arrangement of the song.

It's a bet you could certainly win...proof:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHFkQ-3FHTY]chris martin and johnny buckland - every tear drop is a waterfall- live at little noise 2011.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

The only problem is that the Little Noise sessions are played somewhat sloppily in terms of Chris stopping songs, audience noise/singing (as in Paradise), and tambourine lady.