✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's make sentences with Coldplay Songs! :D

purplemonkeyz232

Charlie Brown and Moses went from Utrecht to Amsterdam last week. They saw a Princess Of China. She was crying. They came to her and ask "What's wrong?" She answered "I'm Lost. I don't know the way to my hotel" They tried to calm her. "Don't Panic, we're gonna help you." She was still crying. "What If we still can't find the way to my hotel?" They said "Don't worry, you might be Lost but Don't Let It Break Your Heart because Help Is Round The Corner". Finally she stopped crying. Charlie Brown, Moses and the Princess of China get into Moses' car. Charlie asked to her "What's the name of your hotel?" She answered "Square One Hotel" Fortunately Charlie and Moses knew where it is. It was still Daylight so Moses drove at High Speed, 42 m/s and they arrived at 1:36 p.m. She get out from the car. "Thanks for help me find a way to this hotel". the princess thanked them. "Yes, never mind" they said with a smile and left her.

• Like 2

Charlie Brown and Moses went from Utrecht to Amsterdam last week. They saw a Princess Of China. She was crying. They came to her and ask "What's wrong?" She answered "I'm Lost. I don't know the way to my hotel" They tried to calm her. "Don't Panic, we're gonna help you." She was still crying. "What If we still can't find the way to my hotel?" They said "Don't worry, you might be Lost but Don't Let It Break Your Heart because Help Is Round The Corner". Finally she stopped crying. Charlie Brown, Moses and the Princess of China get into Moses' car. Charlie asked to her "What's the name of your hotel?" She answered "Square One Hotel" Fortunately Charlie and Moses knew where it is. It was still Daylight so Moses drove at High Speed, 42 m/s and they arrived at 1:36 p.m. She get out from the car. "Thanks for help me find a way to this hotel". the princess thanked them. "Yes, never mind" they said with a smile and left her.

Haha that's better than my little story from earlier on in the thread. :D