✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Let's make sentences with Coldplay Songs! :D

purplemonkeyz232

• 4 years later...

Charlie Brown believes in Miracles, because one Midnight, after driving his car at High Speed (42 meters/sec) on his way to his True Love, he got into Trouble when he crashed into a Warning Sign post, almost committing self-Murder; the car went Up In Flames (Yellow flames), but he, being an Escapist, ran away unscathed like an Army of One.

lol

• Like 5

Umi she said you Should be Careful Where You Stand when you are in Such A Rush on a Rainy Day you can be Lost and get in Trouble with the Animals.

And without Daylight that makes it The Hardest Part to see a Warning Sign and A Message in Yellow Ink telling you Don't Panic, they are only Birds with Green Eyes from Amsterdam.

They are called Mylo and Xyloto.

They can perform Magic, show you Miracles and Fix You if you ever feel Low.

• Like 1

I met my True Love on a Rainy Day. I thought I was in Paradise. Then he had to Fly On with Another's Arms and that was The Hardest Part. Now all our Magic is just a Ghost Story that will be Always in My Head.

• Like 5

Charlie Brown and the Princess of China were driving to a Coldplay concert in Amsterdam with some Famous Old Painters known as the Car Kids. However, at about 1:36, their car began to have engine Trouble. Sparks began to fly out from under the vehicle and suddenly the whole thing went Up in Flames. Charlie and his friends screamed and crashed into a Warning Sign. "Don't Panic!" cried Charlie as the group frantically escaped.

"I wish we could Fix You," said one of the Car Kids to the pile of rubble, but the Princess of China cut him off. "Don't be an Idiot. You can't just use Magic to fix this thing." "But it was such an Amazing Day until this happened. All is Lost!" replied the Car Kid with tears streaming down his face. "Yes it was, but Everything's Not Lost," said Charlie in an attempt to console his friend. "We are on an Adventure of a Lifetime to go see Coldplay, so we can't just quit."

Suddenly, a U.F.O. flew overhead and landed in the Poppyfields nearby. A strange alien with Green Eyes named Mylo Xyloto jumped out and walked over to Talk to the concertgoers. Charlie Brown couldn't help but Shiver at the sight of the thing. It didn't look Easy To Please, but surprisingly it offered to fly everyone to the stadium. "I thought aliens were Only Superstition, but that doesn't matter. Let's go!" said the Princess of China with glee.

The U.F.O. flew at very High Speed - even faster than the Speed of Sound. After just 42 seconds, Mylo dropped off the concertgoers and went on his way. All in all, the group had a Fun time at the concert; they got to meet the band members and a bunch of new friends like Sweet Marianne and Don Quixote. The Xylobands made the stadium look like A Sky Full of Stars. As Chris belted out "Belieeeeeeeeeve innnnnnn lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve," Charlie Brown felt like he was in A Head Full of Dreams. The concert was over, but he knew the Everglow in his heart would never fade away.

• Like 7

Charlie Brown and the Princess of China were driving to a Coldplay concert in Amsterdam with some Famous Old Painters known as the Car Kids. However, at about 1:36, their car began to have engine Trouble. Sparks began to fly out from under the vehicle and suddenly the whole thing went Up in Flames. Charlie and his friends screamed and crashed into a Warning Sign. "Don't Panic!" cried Charlie as the group frantically escaped.

"I wish we could Fix You," said one of the Car Kids to the pile of rubble, but the Princess of China cut him off. "Don't be an Idiot. You can't just use Magic to fix this thing." "But it was such an Amazing Day until this happened. All is Lost!" replied the Car Kid with tears streaming down his face. "Yes it was, but Everything's Not Lost," said Charlie in an attempt to console his friend. "We are on an Adventure of a Lifetime to go see Coldplay, so we can't just quit."

Suddenly, a U.F.O. flew overhead and landed in the Poppyfields nearby. A strange alien with Green Eyes named Mylo Xyloto jumped out and walked over to Talk to the concertgoers. Charlie Brown couldn't help but Shiver at the sight of the thing. It didn't look Easy To Please, but surprisingly it offered to fly everyone to the stadium. "I thought aliens were Only Superstition, but that doesn't matter. Let's go!" said the Princess of China with glee.

The U.F.O. flew at very High Speed - even faster than the Speed of Sound. After just 42 seconds, Mylo dropped off the concertgoers and went on his way. All in all, the group had a Fun time at the concert; they got to meet the band members and a bunch of new friends like Sweet Marianne and Don Quixote. The Xylobands made the stadium look like A Sky Full of Stars. As Chris belted out "Belieeeeeeeeeve innnnnnn lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve," Charlie Brown felt like he was in A Head Full of Dreams. The concert was over, but he knew the Everglow in his heart would never fade away.

Very nice! :wideeyed:

Mylo Xyloto and Moses Daylight were once standing on top of this weird object with White Shadows.

While someone suddenly yelled: ''Careful Where You Stand!'' And then suddenly, Jonny came over and said: ''Don't Panic, it's just God trying to Put A Smile Upon Your Face. It's Only Superstition, there's no Proof that Magic does exist.''

Later, they all went Up&Up with High Speed till they were almost Up With The Birds. And it seems that the Birds could Talk. The Birds were Yellow. They claimed to have seen an U.F.O. around Midnight on a Rainy Day with Oceans of (Yellow) rain. Postcards From Far Away with Things I Don't Understand had been delivered to the Paradise of the Princess Of China. She said she was totally Up In Flames when she heard this would cause Trouble.

The Scientist from Amsterdam told everyone that this could be A Whisper of a Warning Sign to all of us for what's coming in about 42 days. Maybe Oceans will be Moving To Mars one day and Death And All His Friends could possibly Murder All Your Friends on an Amazing Day.

(Based on a non-true story:D)

• Like 3

On a Rainy Day I Ran Away from Amsterdam because the Princess Of China was Moving It To Mars with Death And All His Friends and it Hurt Like Heaven.

When I said "See You Soon" to all my Brothers & Sisters Every Teardrop Was A Waterfall. But I had to go on my Adventure Of A Lifetime through the Atlas to find a Ladder To The Sun and awake the Sleeping Sun from being held down by Gravity.

The Hardest Part was when The World Turned Upside down and I got Swallowed In The Sea at Midnight. I realized that my Army Of One was in Trouble and it was Us Against The World, but in Daylight I found Sparks of hope in a Postcard From Far Away.

I made my way to find the Lovers In Japan who were sitting on a Strawberry Swing.

They said: "What If Everything's Not Lost and Help Is Round The Corner? You only have to believe in Miracles and shout Viva La Vida, then you'll go Up&Up"

So I did how they said and on anbAmazing Day there was No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground and I got Up With The Birds and then landed in the Sky Full Of Stars.

I had finally arrived in Paradise and it gave me A Head Full Of Dreams.

This was the Proof that Magic exists.

• Like 1

She felt A Rush of Blood to the head as she stood on Violet Hill waiting for A Message from The Scientist. But he had no time to Talk, he was too busy getting Lost in his work with A Head Full of Dreams to realize it was just Twisted Logic.

He failed to notice the Warning sign as the Clocks ticked on. Just A whisper, that was all she asked for.

'Don't let it break your heart' they told her.

It was Midnight on a Rainy day when he heard the knock on his door and The World turned upside down. He opened it to see her Shiver, she stood alone an Army of One.

They were back at Square one.

'I came to say goodbye Before I lose', she whispered.

'O please', he begged, 'Give me another chance. You're the One I love, I'll do anything For you'

'There are many Things I don't understand but one thing I know is We never change', she sighed, 'You know what The Hardest part is? I thought it was True Love'

'What we had was Magic. It was supposed to be Us against the world', he replied sadly.

'I'll See you soon', she turned away to hide her tears.

As he fell to the floor, he could only wonder..... What if.

• Like 1