April 21, 200521 yr Yeah you'll love it Viri!!! :cool: *lucky americans!!* :rolleyes: :P :cry: but not lucky NY'ers... :cry:
April 21, 200521 yr :( we'll you met them so no cookies for you! :sneaky: ok, here you can have one....
April 22, 200521 yr Yeah it should be great.. I'm still amazed about how CHEAP THE TICKETS WERE! Not even $20 dollars! Can you believe that? :o
April 24, 200521 yr :o My god!!! And from the likes of the other gigs, you'll probably get to hear 3 of the new songs live! :cool:
May 8, 200521 yr i love one of those new songs :P don't know the name hehe tan tan tantantan tan :rolleyes: ok.. bye :lol:
May 8, 200521 yr I know which one you're talking about!! :lol: :lol: The funky intro? I think it's "pee candle" or "burning bandits" or whatever it's called :dizzy2:
May 8, 200521 yr ^They did play some songs that I've never heard before.. I was like "I don't know that song.." but they were great! They were so great that when the concert finished. I still wanted more and not only that but the next day I was still very anxious and wanting to be in another concert of them.. I still am.. :/
May 8, 200521 yr Yeah the after part sucks! :( :rolleyes: We've got muse live syndrome :( It's so great that you got to hear/see some of the new songs live! :stunned:
May 8, 200521 yr "burning bandits" yeaaah! :lol: you understand me hahaha :P We've got muse live syndrome true true argh i want to see muse again!! dvd or concert! :rolleyes: :/
May 8, 200521 yr Yesh! It's my favourite new one too! :P :cool: Me too Eva! I think I've killed my hullabaloo dvd from playing it so much! :rolleyes:
May 9, 200521 yr ahhhh yes... the dreaded 'after I see Muse syndrome'........ sucks indeed!! Especially the days right after, you can't believe its over... you've waited and waited for the day to come... you have such an experience there.. and them BAM! Its over.. :cry: you want and need more Muse.... you listen to their cds countless times over and over.. watch a few bootleg dvds to get your fix.. but nothing with fill the void now.... :cry: until next time....... yes... the Muse Syndrome.... its a tough one.. but, it will ease slowly. :P ;)
May 10, 200521 yr ahhhh yes... the dreaded 'after I see Muse syndrome'........ sucks indeed!! Especially the days right after, you can't believe its over... you've waited and waited for the day to come... you have such an experience there.. and them BAM! Its over.. :cry: you want and need more Muse.... you listen to their cds countless times over and over.. watch a few bootleg dvds to get your fix.. but nothing with fill the void now.... :cry: until next time....... yes... the Muse Syndrome.... its a tough one.. but, it will ease slowly. :P ;) hmmm it hasn't yet! :bigcry: I wanna go see Muse again! :bigcry: :cry:
May 10, 200521 yr unfortunately... it takes a few good months to wear off... or the excitement of another upcoming gig by one of your favorite artists... :bigcry:
May 10, 200521 yr woot wore my muse shirt today....with a white skirt and black stillettos....god im so hot today
May 14, 200521 yr So I finally Got My Muse Pics Uploaded... I'll tell you why i think matt bellamy is a jerk later..... This is what I bought...the water bottle is chris' YES i have his dna...and NO I havent drank any...and the razorlight card at the top left was signed by razorlight....but then it rained...so all you can see is carls sig... My black hand and our tix.. people having a sitdown protest about george bush...dont ask The banner that was later covered by muses flying bitches razorlight... razorlight... razorlight... museth.... muser... musepie... musearrifc... muse to the ooze... uhh....what! matt bellamys trailer....i'll explain later....god he's SUCH a prick... uhh and now for drunk people around us.. the audience...actually, when we FIRST walked in and seats were filling up... my hot lesbian life partners ali and rachel
May 14, 200521 yr ok.. :dozey: I'll just move this to its 'proper' place then... :P for when you're 'rested'.... :rolleyes: :P
May 14, 200521 yr :thinking: you're a whore... my friend ali had set out to be matt bellamys sex slave, so we just had to meet him...so we're standing out in the rain waiting for him to come out, but turns out we were like 5 min too late, so we were walking away and we saw carl from razorlight(drummer) and then he brought out the rest of the guys who for the life of me, i cant remember their names...but anyway, me and ali asked which trailer was matts and they told us...so we walked over and i could see matt through the front window...so after standing in the raind for like 12min me, ali, and carl knocked on his door...no one answered...we looked in the window, and he's still just sitting their...he finally looks up and sees me and i wave, then he nods his head, so i thought maybe he'd open the door so i walked back over....still no one came out...i walk back over to the window and he has moved to the other side of the bus so that we cant see him! god i was so mad, i was soaking wet and he didnt come out...so matts a bastard, but the concert was awesome!
May 14, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: he's a the worlds littlest asshole!! lol when I saw them back in November. he was the last one out of the venue.. and the 1st one to make a run for it... with his little girlyfriend.. Chris and Dom were most gracious and even chatted me up in the freezin cold I might add!! I was able to get Matt's signature.. but he didnt even stop.. he kept walking.. I walked with him... and he single handedly uncapped my Sharpie and signed my cd. (pretty talented I thought) but yea.. he's a bit of a diva.. :lol:
Create an account or sign in to comment