✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Princess of China Radio adds(US)

ihaveabono

Don't have much to add as in seeing the news on a website but I have heard POC played in some of the major radio stations recently.

Heard it on one of the radio stations that are streamed through Iheart radio.

This was at least 4 days ago.. So its starting to be played.

Although I didn't hear it, apparantly my local top 40 radio station apparantly played "Princess of China" today. Just once, mind you, but it was indeed played. I just found this out through checking their playlist for the day. On the other hand my local alternative station has just started playing "Charlie Brown"and is still playing "Paradise" regularly. :uhoh: Conflict of interest! At least it's two different types of radio stations?

IMO its a mess, although charlie brown was announced as the 3rd single, even though charlie has its music vid, i dont really know which single is being promoted, cuz princess of china has just been performed at the grammys and they said its gonna be added on us radio stations, :confused: :confused: :confused:

Princess Of China hasn't been released on radio anywhere yet, which is a shame.

btw, smocha, is your avatar the scanned artwork of U.F.O. Or digital? Cause I rendered a few coverarts for Wikipedia, actually. It'll make you LOL, but the Hurts Like Heaven artwork on Wikicoldplay isn't real either. Made by me. Bet busybeeburns hasn't noticed that either.