✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Will thread

BlissfullyMuse

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but they'd probabaly want to be called 'Action figures' :lol: I wonder what each doll would say? I bet Guy's would come with a message,

"WARNING: Doll may be too sexy to handle" :wink3:

Wouldnt it be great if they danced too? Okay, im gettin too into this :rolleyes: lol

The Guy doll could move the way he does on stage ;)

I think Guy's quite motionless on stage :/ , dont get me wrong i love Guy with all my heart but i'd wish he'd shake his booooooty mo . Good asses were made to shake :wink3: Oh yeah!

I get your point... ;) But the way he moves his shoulders, open his legs... Check Daylight on DVD, on the Angle feature.. can´t stop looking at that... *sigh*

I think Guy's quite motionless on stage :/ , dont get me wrong i love Guy with all my heart but i'd wish he'd shake his booooooty mo . Good asses were made to shake :wink3: Oh yeah!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha so some more butt movement on stage then lol haha Elaine that was soooooo funny :lol: and i agree he has to show more of his moves because he has a butt to die for :wink3:

but on the dvd when they play god put a smile he dos move quite a bit and he cocks his legs over to will lol haha omg did i just say that :lol: :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha so some more butt movement on stage then lol haha Elaine that was soooooo funny :lol: and i agree he has to show more of his moves because he has a butt to die for :wink3:

but on the dvd when they play god put a smile he dos move quite a bit and he cocks his legs over to will lol haha omg did i just say that :lol: :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!! Careful with your choice of words their hunni!!!!LOL

Yeh, i must admit though, he does boogie during GPASUYF. Maybe some pelvic thrusts could work too :wink3: ...wait if he did that his bass would be flying everywhere :lol:

I get your point... But the way he moves his shoulders, open his legs... Check Daylight on DVD, on the Angle feature.. can´t stop looking at that... *sigh*

The angle feature's the best! Ive never been so close to them before :blush: But its so hard because i always want to concentrate on all four of the guys but i cant because there are four separate squares :rolleyes: lol

LOL!!!! Brilliant!!!

:D

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: :lol: Fifi?! :wink3: :P

Yeh, i think their 'packages' would have to come in a box of their own lol

"...'Packages' sold separately"

omg! and I also agree w/you guys! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: