✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is there anybody out there?

lexyloto

Hey there,

I'm lex, now lexyloto :laugh3:

I'm 17, from Brazil. Coldplay (coldplaying.com also) is now such a great part of my life since I saw them (on TV :cry:) @ Rock in Rio, last year. Viva la Vida, however, had always been my favourite song since 2008. During these last six months, listening to coldplay helped me passing through the most difficult days of my life. I could finally understand what is like to be a real fan. Even during the hard days, i know that I'll get home and they'll be waiting to play my favourite songs in my iPod, and make everything gets better.

Now I know all their discography. It makes me really sad to have "lost" all the amazing eras, things will never come back. I'm really afraid of this being their last album :/

I came here to say this 'cause I'm tired of keeping all these things...I have no friends who like Coldplay. :(

I just would like to say that some of you really inspire me to be a real fan. Tash, Coeurli, Prospector(brasileiro né?) and many others...

Hope one day to be like you :)

p.s. Hope you forgive my poor english :lol:

I can't hear you Lex. Welcome to coldplaying. :D

Don't be sad and afraid. :)

I only have few friends who love Coldplay. So? :dozey:

Anyway, just follow your heart and do what you love to do. haha :kiss:

hey, thank you!! :D

well, at least you have some, i have none haha :confused:

:dazzled::dazzled::awesome::wacky:

oh-stop-it-you.png

Welcome Lex! :D

I'm also a very recent fan, so I totally get you about that "lost" eras thing. But we're also quite lucky to be fans now! For instance we have tons of gigs to watch: Glastonbury, Amex Unstaged in Madrid, Rock in Rio...and those are only the...erm...officially videotaped ones :sneaky::lol:

And don't you worry, this isn't their last album. From what I've heard/read, they (Chris) ALWAYS say that :lol:

As for friends who like Coldplay, I do have one friend who's quite found of VLV and MX, and so she happily agreed to come with me to their gig in Paris on September 2. However I don't see her often, and she's not really a fan, she just enjoys some of their songs very much. I have a classmate at school with whom I can talk about my fangirlness, because she's also a fan herself (of Katy Perry, but still, we understand each other fangirlness :lol: ). Maybe some of your friends are also very found of an artist ? And anyway, here, there are tons of people you can share your love for Coldplay with :D

Enjoy! :D

HesterJulia#42, Lena Berryman, Poky, thank you so much! I'll certainly have fun here :laugh3:

:dazzled::dazzled::awesome::wacky:

oh-stop-it-you.png

Welcome Lex! :D

I'm also a very recent fan, so I totally get you about that "lost" eras thing. But we're also quite lucky to be fans now! For instance we have tons of gigs to watch: Glastonbury, Amex Unstaged in Madrid, Rock in Rio...and those are only the...erm...officially videotaped ones :sneaky::lol:

And don't you worry, this isn't their last album. From what I've heard/read, they (Chris) ALWAYS say that :lol:

As for friends who like Coldplay, I do have one friend who's quite found of VLV and MX, and so she happily agreed to come with me to their gig in Paris on September 2. However I don't see her often, and she's not really a fan, she just enjoys some of their songs very much. I have a classmate at school with whom I can talk about my fangirlness, because she's also a fan herself (of Katy Perry, but still, we understand each other fangirlness :lol: ). Maybe some of your friends are also very found of an artist ? And anyway, here, there are tons of people you can share your love for Coldplay with :D

Enjoy! :D

Hey Coeurli! So happy you replied me :D Thanks

Yes, I watched them all haha. Unstaged live was really amazing!

Yeah, I really hope you're right about coldplay making another album haha. :lol:

In fact, I have one friend who likes some songs, but that's all. However, he told me he would certainly go to see them live when they come. I'm influencing him :sneaky:

But I wouldn't mind in going by my own, it would still be amazing. Now I have to waaaait until they decide touring latin america :(

Don't worry, they looooove touring in latin america, so they'll come for this tour eventually. :D Though, yeah, I think you may have to wait til next year :\

Yeah :\ But that's OK. I'm in my last year at high school, so I'm studying really hard to be approved @ University of Sao Paulo. If I do, I will live in Sao Paulo, where coldplay always tour, so it will be really easier for me to watch them :P . If they come here this year, I may not be able to go. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

hey lex... welcome to Cping i hope you have a nice stay ;) I'm glad to finally have someone who hasn't been to one of there concerts yet around here even though i was almost going to fly to madrid to go see one, and i hope that Coldplay continues to inspire you as much as it has me and the other people here... and I too have no friends who like Coldplay... they actually are always really mad at me when i start rambling on about them ;)

xxx

Silke