🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

TEENZ ONLY THREAD

Coldplay

Well he does but it's complicated. He has a CPing account. I just played it. I'll have to play it a few more times to decide. Molly we should write a song together! You can come up with a piano part, i'll do a guitar [art, we can write the lyrics together. It would be fun. :awesome:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he does but it's complicated. He has a CPing account. I just played it. I'll have to play it a few more times to decide. Molly we should write a song together! You can come up with a piano part, i'll do a guitar [art, we can write the lyrics together. It would be fun. :awesome:

Yeah sure that sounds really fun!!!!!! :D

:hug:

Molly, you remind me of this song. I don't know if that's an insult I hope it isn't but maybe you might like this song. Oh and you have my vote for Biggest Chris fan.

Mat Kearney Ships in the Night Lyrics - YouTube

I first heard Ships In The Night here. This video is cute. :laugh3:

Keaton, I fell in love with that song since you posted it.

I'm good thanks..I'm currently bogged down in math homework. So I'm busy I guess. It doesn't really feel like Christmas at all. Lol pun :P I haven't listened to any Christmas music lately so I guess that's it. It doesn't feel like X-mas 'till December 1 I guess. I'm glad your doing well, that's good.

Molly, I tried buying Kik..But my ipod can't buy it because I don't the right IOS software. My iPod 3rd Gen isn't good enough I guess. Sorry. :blank:

But I'm working on this Spider-Man inspired album. I think it should be called "The Amazing". I'm considering 5 songs. It might change but here are the names of the songs.

1: Hearts

2: Day In The Life

3: Fading Star

4: Promises(This is too)

5: I can't See You Anymore(which is the name of a song from The Amazing Spider-Man soundtrack :P )

I'll post some of the lyrics later when I'm done with my homework. I still have to write most of them and write parts but I think this should be fun. I just looked this up. Coldplaying has a username named Spiderman, but nobody has taken Spider-Man. I wonder if I should change mine lol.

Molly, I tried buying Kik..But my ipod can't buy it because I don't the right IOS software. My iPod 3rd Gen isn't good enough I guess. Sorry. :blank:

But I'm working on this Spider-Man inspired album. I think it should be called "The Amazing". I'm considering 5 songs. It might change but here are the names of the songs.

1: Hearts

2: Day In The Life

3: Fading Star

4: Promises(This is too)

5: I can't See You Anymore(which is the name of a song from The Amazing Spider-Man soundtrack :P )

I'll post some of the lyrics later when I'm done with my homework. I still have to write most of them and write parts but I think this should be fun. I just looked this up. Coldplaying has a username named Spiderman, but nobody has taken Spider-Man. I wonder if I should change mine lol.

That's fine, im using an iPhone 3G so I can't see why it wouldn't work on your iPod but oh well,

I keep getting a few lines for the song but they weren't very good,

Spiderman has inspired me too:nod:

I've never seen someone who loves Spiderman so much :p

I've loved Spider-Man since I first saw the movie 12 years ago. :P I have a friend who is addicted to Spider-man. He wears shirts that say spiderman and hats too. It's weird. :lol:

That's fine, im using an iPhone 3G so I can't see why it wouldn't work on your iPod but oh well,

I keep getting a few lines for the song but they weren't very good,

Spiderman has inspired me too:nod:

I know really, it's such an awesome movie. :D Hey I'm sure the lines are good, they can't be cheesier than mine lol.

At my school, every other Monday, I'm in a core, where it comprises of English class, Econ/Gov. and Pre-Med grand Rounds. In my core, we study medical and public safety things. So we have a core polo shirt we have to wear with long pants. Every other Monday, I know what you mean. Is everybody excited for LP6?! I am. Man I'm gonna miss Mylo Xyloto.

Oh Molly, I finished a song last night for my album. It wasn't for the SP album, it was for my main album. The SP is a side project. I just need one more song. I personally love the song, it was inspired by Fix You. It's "The Last Transmission"