✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

First coldplay song on piano :)

Taz1853

So today I'm basically finished with fix you on piano. It's taken me 3 days from nothing to being able to play it all. I watched a youtube video for it.

I wish I'd started earlier. I'm 16 and I've been a singer for half of life but never had the time or effort to try get better at piano. But today, I have the enthusiasm to try more. Eventually I'll use my Mylo Xyloto piano book I bought but it's too difficult at the moment :(

What was the first coldplay song you perfected?

I got a guitar last year and I said I was gonna learn all of these songs and compose my own and become a super relevant indie pop star

I learned 2 chords and put it back in my closet oh my god it is so boring

I got a guitar last year and I said I was gonna learn all of these songs and compose my own and become a super relevant indie pop star

I learned 2 chords and put it back in my closet oh my god it is so boring

Difference with me I do want to, I just find it hard to just start from nothing. I have lessons for singing/piano, though I only learn things when I teach myself.

Also, I actually need to learn them. I'm a good singer but I always need someone to play an instrument. Seems a bit silly now so I'll gradually move on with coldplay songs.

• 3 weeks later...

I learned clocks (just the riff) a couple of years ago

took me about a full week to get it right with the left hand :lol:

with some help of Coldplaykb I learned some other songs, but for a beginner my best accomplishment was (/is) postcards from far away :smiley:

• 2 weeks later...