✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Inspired photoshoot ideas...

technicolor_birds1935

Hello all Coldplayers...

I'm a photographer in the making.. I've been doing it for four years.. I love doing outdoor/nature and vintage theme photography..

I'm going to start projects based on and inspired by Coldplay's music, album themes and music videos..

This is not for any school project or anything, I'm just doing it for the love of photography and my love for Coldplay. It's all so inspiring, I wanted to do photo shoots based on the magic music.

I wanted to ask if anyone had any other ideas of what I should do in regards to photo shoots inspired by the music. I'm going to do photo shoots based on each album theme and most of the music videos...

Does anyone else have any other ideas of what I should do? What I really need ideas on is a photo shoot based on the Parachutes album and the Rush of Blood to the Head album..

Thank you to anyone who replies.

For Parachutes -

Well, I noticed that their music videos for this era tend to involve themes of water. I know Don't Panic definitely had watery undertones to it, and since Trouble is similar to that (and somewhat darker and moodier), I would also say there are rainy undertones. Yellow (and Bigger Stronger) were filmed on beaches. If you want an idea for Parachutes, I would say a semi-sweet scene involving some body of water.

For Rush of Blood -

I would say that this album is a lot darker, sadder. A rushed feel. Stuck in traffic, maybe. Or an empty parking lot, with a single streetlight. Rain, perhaps. I can't quite say more than that. Rush of Blood is a very unified album despite having a variety of themes....

For Parachutes -

Well, I noticed that their music videos for this era tend to involve themes of water. I know Don't Panic definitely had watery undertones to it, and since Trouble is similar to that (and somewhat darker and moodier), I would also say there are rainy undertones. Yellow (and Bigger Stronger) were filmed on beaches. If you want an idea for Parachutes, I would say a semi-sweet scene involving some body of water.

For Rush of Blood -

I would say that this album is a lot darker, sadder. A rushed feel. Stuck in traffic, maybe. Or an empty parking lot, with a single streetlight. Rain, perhaps. I can't quite say more than that. Rush of Blood is a very unified album despite having a variety of themes....

Wow, that's amazing, very great ideas thank you so much. I kinda knew what I wanted to do about Parachutes.. I just still needed a bit more inspiration and you gave it to me, thank you!

As for A Rush of Blood to The Head, I wasn't still too sure, it was kind of hard to figure out that album.