✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just saw this which I had to post

busybeeburns

:D

About 18 months ago I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from Drinking Mates 4.2, which I used for years without any trouble.

However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off.

To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications such as Lads Night Out 3.1, Football 3PM and Playboy 6.9.

Successive versions of Girlfriend have proved no better. A shareware programme, Party Girl 2.1, which I tried, had many bugs and left a virus in my system forcing me to shutdown completely for several weeks.

Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to find that when these two systems detected each other, they caused severe damage to my hardware.

I then upgraded to Fianceé 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded to Wife 1.0. Whilst Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with Free-Sex Plus and Clean-house 2003.

Shortly after this upgrade however, I found that Wife 1.0 can be very unstable and costly to run. For example any mistakes were automatically stored in Wife 1.0 memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them.

Wife 1.0also has an automatic Diary Explorer and E-mail filter and can, without warning, launch Photo-Strop and Whinge-Zip. These latter products have no help files and I have to try and guess what the problem is.

Additional cost problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring Shoe-Shop browser for new attachments and Hairstyle express, which needs to be reinstalled every other week.

Wife 1.0 also spawns unwanted child process that drain my resources. It conflicted with some new games I wanted to try out, warning me that they are an illegal operation.

When Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Audi TT hard drive, it often crashes or runs the system dry. Wife 1.0 also comes with an annoying pop-up Mother-In-Law-8 that cannot be turned off.

Recently, I have attempted to install Mistress-2003, but there could be problems. A friend of mine alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects the presence of Mistress-2003, it tends to delete all of your financial files before un-installing itself.

Please help!

• 1 year later...