✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Obtaining confetti from concert

Jake312

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I am going to a concert in the next few weeks and was wondering if it was possible for to get confetti sitting in the second level near stage. Has anyone obtained that way? If not, can you go to the floor after the show and get some? Thanks if anyone could help!

11tbq1i.jpg

I'll be sitting section 204, row 2.

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I am going to a concert in the next few weeks and was wondering if it was possible for to get confetti sitting in the second level near stage. Has anyone obtained that way? If not, can you go to the floor after the show and get some? Thanks if anyone could help!

11tbq1i.jpg

I'll be sitting section 204, row 2.

I'm sure every location staff is different, but once the concert is over and everyone is leaving, you should be able to go down to the floor and grab some with no problem. If anyone stops you just let them know what you were doing and they'll probably either get some for you or allow you to get it yourself. Just don't wait too long because after 10 minutes or so after the concert, the guys start to rush people out so they can clean up. Hope that helped!

I took a gallon size ziplock bag and filled it up, I was on the floor, but I believe as soon as the lights go up, you could book it to the floor, and if the security guard questions you, just be polite and I'm sure they would let you gather some. Towards the back where the soundboard set-up was a good place to find alot, and be careful not to scoop too much off the floor, they might be soaked with booze or soda, GOOD LUCK:)

I took a gallon size ziplock bag and filled it up, I was on the floor, but I believe as soon as the lights go up, you could book it to the floor, and if the security guard questions you, just be polite and I'm sure they would let you gather some. Towards the back where the soundboard set-up was a good place to find alot, and be careful not to scoop too much off the floor, they might be soaked with booze or soda, GOOD LUCK:)

I love your idea to bring a big ziploc bag! I never thought of that...last time I was trying to stuff my pockets without wrinkling the butterflies. This time I think I'll bring a baggie. :)

Also, if you can't get exactly to the floor, make sure to check out the first level sections near the stage. From your venue, it looks like section 102 or 101 would be a good option. The first 3 or 4 rows of those sections usually get a lot of the confetti as well, so make sure you check out those areas as well!

Depending on the wind direction you might be able to get some actually landing by you. In the case of The Emirates gig-- there was loads of confetti up in level 4 as I was leaving so I got tonnes.

If not, just be polite to security and I'm sure they'll either let you down or get some for you.